Forum

ESH: Sennheiser Challenge €500 cash.

Created 15th February 2010 @ 16:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 8 Next »

demsii

EPA

Quoted from minimoose

[…]

Erm, no, we tried to pause once you got 3-1 at the round end, but we couldn’t because the cvar was set to 0, then you just played on even though we said we wanted to pause. We followed the rules but were denied the chance by you’re shitty server config.

Jaja, bla bla .. I would say the same :)

minimoose

You would say the same? That you don’t know how to run a server? Good job.

Last edited by minimoose,

demsii

EPA

Quoted from minimoose

You would say the same? That you don’t know how to run a server? Good job.

I guess you didn’t get it. I rest my case, arguing with idiots never works out.

minimoose

You don’t even make an arguments because you don’t have any. All you do is lie about what happened to make it seem like you weren’t in the wrong.

needy

Quoted from demsii

[…]

He timed out when we were going for the 4-1

Learn to count moron…

Azdean

WTH!?

Guys can we calm down please? There’s no need to have a full scale whine fest on here. Just let it go and make sure the scenario doesn’t happen again.

We pride ourself’s on being the gentlemen of e-sports so lets show that image.
Keep arguments in pm’s please.

Thankyou very much x <3

Archy

guru
G-Yoda

Quoted from needy

[…]

Learn to count moron…

Who cares what the score was, please stop flaming…

It was about finishing the match in time, we played with five our first match that day because we didn’t have 6 players and tbh you could have done the same, but instead you decided to lay eggs in your spawn, seriously… the point is to play the game, no ?

minimoose

Cant play without cookye carrying us. First round is always against div 5/6.

If you can’t wait for 5 minutes for a player to come back, it just shows what kind of a team you are ;)

The match would have been delayed a lot less without demsi leaving the server for 25 minutes.

I have made my point though, so good day!

hykleri

as i said ingame yesterday, we did load the config. The config sets sv_pausable to 1 if im right, so we didn’t know either why it was on 0. When you said you can’t pause, i think all of us tried to pause, but we weren’t able to (just like you) because it was in 0. Of course we didn’t know what is goin on with the pause. When dems set sv_pable back to 1, we paused in no time. But you are right, we did cap mid and spiral, and obviously we had that round. But after that, when i dunno who was on the server again, you guys went emo, and just didn’t play. You had more then 6 minutes, and we could just remove that round, so we could play like it is 3-1. But no, you stayed in spawn. IT ISN’T OUR PROBLEM that you guys didn’t play. We had the opportunity to sort things out after game imo. I understand what’s your problem is, it was a bit fucked up, but it isn’t our fault. And it isn’t your.

“If you can’t wait for 5 minutes for a player to come back, it just shows what kind of a team you are ;) ”

What do you mean? If you talkin about our game against Redstars: We had 5.
If you talkin about our game againts you, we did wait 5 minutes for your teammate.

Last edited by hykleri,

Slick

Epsilon

so who won?

cami

LDLC.com

px fair play award

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Is there an STV of this?

toasty.

PHX

Quoted from Azdean

We pride ourself’s on being the gentlemen of e-sports so lets show that image.
Keep arguments in pm’s please.

I think that was probably true in the first few years of tf2 but it certainly isn’t now.

rge

Quoted from cami

px fair play award

6 points from germany

…btw, keep it up. Nice to have some cup action more often than twice a year.

Last edited by rge,

hykleri

Quoted from cami

px fair play award

I really like when someone hates a team, or call them unfair because of a fucked up game. As i said i totally understand why SpA is upset, but we couldn’t do much about it. I was on ther server, i was ready to restart a round and play again. And you guys are saying, we were unfair… so talking to an admin about the issue is unfair? Because thats what we did.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 8 Next »