Forum

ESH Cup: The Moray menace

Created 12th January 2010 @ 22:28

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

Black_Bob

[DA]

Got rolled by a 5 man [FB] team :D Next time Fisshu will die!

reCon

Quoted from Morty

we hanged out 12 minutes vs neutronics! :D xD

not only 11? :D gg anyway

rtan

-9w-

Took breeze 15 minutes to beat us, they were probably off classing too. sick.

Pyle

Don’t worry people, after getting a bye vs cc// we got raped 5-0 in 24 minutes against idk? lol. So I’m happy there is a losers bracket :D

Last edited by Pyle,

dauk

tcm won agaisnt us with a golden cap

torden

broder
syster

For those wondering, FB vs Broder on gravel pit second round had to be rearranged due to delays and people going to work. Its scheduled for tuesday 19cet, with the possibility of monday if people get back early from Assembly. First round was close, but ended with a win to Broder.

YoungBlood

Girafe >

First day of the cup was very enjoyable for me.
Shoutout to D2M who had to run and admin the entire thing on his own yesterday, big thank you for your great effort mate. \o o/ o//

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

First day went ok(ish). There were some hickups at the start, i believe, but in the end everything and everyone got their matches played.

A short overview of things that have been happening, and things to come can be found here: http://www.esportsheaven.net/?page=news&action=view&news_id=104

Looking forward to Tuesday :)

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Allright, second playday is this evening. We’re starting with the LB round 3 at 20:00.

Then at 20:45 the UB and LB round 4, followed by the UB and LB round 5 at 21:30.

The Upper Bracket is drawing to a close, with the quarter and semi finals being played this evening. We will see a few interesting matches.

In the 4th round Neutronics vs 7 brothers, both new teams who are surely trying to establish their position by beating the other one. We’ll have TCM fighting the new gernam all-star team of notag and lastly 2 division 1 teams: r@ts vs Illegal.

And that’s only for the quarter finals, the semi-finals are right after that. :)

Don’t count out the lower bracket entirely though, it’s gonna be riddled with interesting matches, just keep an eye the brackets. I’ll try to harass the players for sourceTV as much as possible.

In other news: The upper bracket finals, to be played coming thursday, will be broadcast by ESLTV. I am sure we will see a nice match, considering the quality of the teams remaining in the upper bracket.

Tournament page: http://www.esportsheaven.net/?page=tournament&action=view&tournament_id=62

GangsterAlgot

I would like to thank Team eMpathy for a great game. Now when my pulse has settled I can appreciate the game as one of the most thrilling I’ve played.

Really, GG, WP!

I would also like to thank Team Vertex for the love shown <3

Last edited by GangsterAlgot,

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Yeh was a fun game Algot, sorry for all the time wasting and shit with blind being from a 3rd world country….

Mark

Phase

Great tournament, cheers guys

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Newspost with a short overview of the playday and a peek at the next playday (Coming thursday).

http://www.esportsheaven.net/?page=news&action=view&news_id=108

Norrland3000

Yeah thanks Team eMpathy for the thrilling evening! And thanks Team Vertex for the good laughs and loving words!

<3

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from GangsterAlgot

I would like to thank Team eMpathy for a great game. Now when my pulse has settled I can appreciate the game as one of the most thrilling I’ve played.

Really, GG, WP!

I would also like to thank Team Vertex for the love shown <3

Quoted from Norrland3000

Yeah thanks Team eMpathy for the thrilling evening! And thanks Team Vertex for the good laughs and loving words!

<3

the eMpathy v HoG game was so close. We cheered on HoG on the STV and on our mumble for the end of the 2nd round of Gravelpit and the whole of the third. You were a kill on a low health scout away from one of the best defensive efforts I’ve seen on Gravelpit in a long time. Both teams made mistakes and at times it was a bit daft, but my god did we cheer you on. Aeq was the bravest engineer ever, and your team earnt our full respect in the manner in which you played :]

I’m sorry we were unable to perform adequately on Gullywash to extract revenge for you, but I’m glad you appreciated our sentiments towards you :D <3

gg eMpathy.

Last edited by d2m,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »