Forum

ESH Cup: The Moray menace

Created 12th January 2010 @ 22:28

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

EsportsHeaven will be hosting another TF2 cup. This time it will not be a one-day cup, but something bigger. We will host a 64-team double-elimination cup, called the Moray Menace. The winners of this cup will receive 6 Razer Moray ear-buds (I heard they were cool :P)

THe cup will have 4 matchdays: Wednesday the 20th, Tuesday the 26th, Thursday the 28th of January, and Monday the 1st of February. The Grand Final will be held on a separate date. Of course, it is a cup, so if you don’t make it to the end you’ll only play the first day(s). 64 slots means there is plenty of room, so you’re welcome to join.

(Note: we started out with thursday and monday for the first 2 matchdays aswell, but that clashed with the Assembly)

Double elimination means you’ll be guaranteed of a second map if you lose one.

This is the first prizecup from ESH. Cups with prizes will mostly be larger, like this one. It’s the first step with prizes. If the sponsors like it, we hope to host more prize cups in the future.

That doesn’t mean we’ll stop doing 1-day cups though. I think you can see some action in that department soon as well. Stay tuned :)

For details and sign-ups see here: http://www.esportsheaven.net/?page=tournament&action=view&tournament_id=62

Signups are open already, and they will close when we have 64 teams.

Last edited by DeNeusbeer,

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

signed!

go go go

JimmyBreeze

k^m

This looks awesome. Go ESH.

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

I strongly advice you teams to fill this cup as soon as possible.

If i were ESH Administrator and i could see a cup like this filled in 2 days i would give even more attention to TF2 :)

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

signed up

dougiie

CotC

signed up

Looking for a team for this, hit me up on steam.

Black_Bob

[DA]

Hopfully this time the cup wont fill before we get the last person signed up for our team!

mb

keso

woot! double elimination :) OG will hopefully be signing up.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Two players on my team missing steam IDs :< Hopefully there'll be space later on tonight and GJ ESH!

huhystah

If someone needs a player, pm me

Last edited by huhystah,

alfa

Nice cant wait to play ^^

Qun

GoT<3

team me

codcrille

Fresh.

I count 32 signed teams so far, go go go!

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

We wont be playing this time, not enough players available.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »