infs
dp.

er.. fuck off?

M0re

ok keep this inbred scene as it is dear sir

dunc

infs
dp.

It has nothing to do with being inbred. It has everything to do with how much time and energy we’ve spent on resupply and how poorly Cadred treated our writers the first time round.

Besides, there are resupply writers signed up to write for Cadred. I despise the insinuation that resupply should be dropped however. Count on ETF2L and Cadred for scene news? No thanks.

Please do carry on spouting shit though.

Last edited by dunc,

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

r@ts status 4/6 so far.. looks promising.

M0re

It has nothing to do with being inbred. It has everything to do with how much time and energy we’ve spent on resupply and how poorly Cadred treated our writers the first time round.

Please do carry on spouting shit though.

ofcourse it has everything to do with it. But you should know me better, I didnt want to offend you with my phrase. I’ve huge respect for you guys who are writing news and spending your free time, but as it is it’s just a local site for tf2 aka inbred :p (atleast in cadred tf2 news had cs:s cod etc readers as well).

Last edited by M0re,

dunc

infs
dp.

I amended my post. I am actually supposed to be writing for Cadred myself, as are a couple of other resupply writers. We do everything we can to stop the scene from being “inbred”, but it’s kinda difficult to carry on writing for an organisation that… well let’s not start. Hope for a brighter and better future or some bs.

M0re

yea lynch corin!

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

max 8 teams :(

Sounds a fun LAN though. Would have come if I didn’t feel it would be hard getting a team for it!

GL

xzr

max 8 teams :(

Sounds a fun LAN though. Would have come if I didn’t feel it would be hard getting a team for it!

GL

It will be damn amazing if we manage to get 8 div1/2 capable teams playing there.

agron

Relic

Just a random thought. There are “hostels” near central Helsinki (15 mins walk from the clubs) that could house prolly 50 guys for semi cheap. It would be plausible to reserve that for a weekend, wouldnt cost that much compared to hotels, and all the tf2 nerds would be close.

Would just need an early assurance from enough teams in order to book it….

(i’m organizing a student trip for a about 90 euro students next spring and the hostel could house them “ez”.)

thoughts?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Sounds like a good idea agwon, we did a similar thing at TCL barrack/hostels and as long as admirable dosnt vomit on me again it would be pro. i wouldn’t mind driving over me and gibbz could rock out in snowland. But if we did create a sexual div2/3 mix team could we be assured of a place? :).
Could fly, but a road trip from england – Germany and get a boat from rostock – helsinki could be fun :> but then again thats a good 12 hour drive, hmmmm.
(p.s. my map skillz are poor never knew finland and estonia were so close :o)

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

perry

[MIPC]

I need you there tapley, you have to come!

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Yeah I visited helsinki a couple years ago. Great city and great nightlife. The girls are pretty hawt aswell.

P.s. Who’s that weird cosplay girl at the train station?

Qun

GoT<3

The girls are pretty hawt aswell.

And the gentlemen are ugly like fuck, so no problems hooking one.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Perry’s hot.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 19 Next »