Created 2nd December 2009 @ 14:04

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 19 Next »

Depch

We vote for no new unlocks. :P

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Hopefully they will have been tweaked by WASM :>

appe

We’ll announce the permanent decision on 7.1.2010.

I’ll try my best to leak some info before that, though. :p

Thanks for your efforts nightb.. compton, but if you could make that 3.1.2010 it would be awesome :)

Mumsku

Rules v.0.00001;) are ready and published asap @ http://www.peliliiga.fi .

We waiting scene&league reactions for new weapons before we publish last rules (progaming itQpotQparQ!;)

compton

cvx|

Thanks for your efforts nightb.. compton, but if you could make that 3.1.2010 it would be awesome :)

The date unfortunately is not in my hands.

But to give my personal opinion:

Either we have a pre-update tournament where nothing from the update is allowed, or we have a post-update tournament where every unlock is allowed except the buff banner.

Buff banner just seems too powerful as it is now almost if not more useful than a Kritzkrieg. Concering TDH, we won’t probably ban it because FaN is already allowed, and the arguments for banning those weapons are so similar with each other.

skinnie

TCM

or don’t allow the fan and make this the most interesting and high-skilled tf2 competition up-to-date and set an example

Last edited by skinnie,

flix

n2o

is r@ts still looking for a soli? i would love to come..but i dont have a team….i can also play medic!

Last edited by flix,

blind

popkõrns

or don’t allow the fan and make this the most interesting and high-skilled tf2 competition up-to-date and set an example

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Concering TDH, we won’t probably ban it because FaN is already allowed, and the arguments for banning those weapons are so similar with each other.

Not really.

bpf

rockit

is r@ts still looking for a soli? i would love to come..but i dont have a team….i can also play medic!

(english only)

Last edited by M0re,

flix

n2o

im lotto gewonnen?^^

(english only)

Last edited by M0re,

M0re

+ new updates :p

Last edited by M0re,

Moose

[MIPC]

Thanks for your efforts appe, but if you could make it that Team Dignitas actually signs up to the event on time, we’ll consider your request.

Mumsku

Last date for presignups is TODAY 27.12.2009.

We waiting… R@ts….

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

The list never dies…

Dignitas
Illegal
Power Gaming
YoYoTech
Rockit!
r@ts
blight
tarmix