Forum

[r@ts] Team Deathmatch Server online

Created 27th October 2009 @ 14:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 21 Next »

Spank

Best DM server so far.
And all the fuss about the snipers, just target him and 9 outo’ 10 times youll get him… easy +1 score

Sebb

IsF

easy +1 score

so there are players who are playing for Points not for aim?

tesco

mrp.

maybe you can add obscure to the maplist :)

tragett

Only slight issue (well imo) with the sniper is you can’t noscope as its not a headshot. Apart from that I’ve really been enjoying the server, good work.

thats the point?

archy

Only slight issue (well imo) with the sniper is you can’t noscope as its not a headshot. Apart from that I’ve really been enjoying the server, good work.

thats the point?

very right. the hs plugin isnt there neither to make snipers run around unscoped nor to make them camp somewhere, charge up to 100% and then bodyshot someone.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Unscoped headshots would be sick

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

thats the point?

very right. the hs plugin isnt there neither to make snipers run around unscoped nor to make them camp somewhere, charge up to 100% and then bodyshot someone.

I understand what you’re saying, what about allowing noscopes within a certain range? For example scouts rushing you or something you can hit em with a noscope, but you can’t sit in a corner noscoping people across the map.

jgmaster

BM

I understand what you’re saying, what about allowing noscopes within a certain range? For example scouts rushing you or something you can hit em with a noscope, but you can’t sit in a corner noscoping people across the map.

Man up and practice scoping rushing scouts ^^

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Man up and practice scoping rushing scouts ^^

DOES NOT COMPUTE

Genmix

bobs

easy +1 score

so there are players who are playing for Points not for aim?

aim? watcha talkin about

thats the point?

Fair enough. It’s just annoying that when you get a quick scoped headshot on full health soldier, you are forced to either get another headshot or SMG him to death whereas I’d much prefer to noscope.

Perfect plugin would be you can only noscope a target that you have got a headshot on less than 3/4 seconds ago? However that is probably a lot of unecessary work for such a minor situation :P

DominiX

sP.

Then comes a question – how come The Ambasador can get a critical shot on the headshot without scoping in, but the sniper can’t? Why is it so neceseary to scope in if you can hit the head without even scoping. Maybe make it a mini-crit or smthn, but that’s still nonsense from Valves side.

Btw – limit the clases to 2 maybe? It’s closer to real game then anyways. 3 soldiers on granary’s crates is way too much to handle.

alfa

Nice server but could you pleaze remove the ping issue?I mean im playing from Canada and my ping is ok but…everytime I come on your server I get 10 warnings and im kicked.Pleaze rezolve this

Last edited by alfa,

Tenacious

I had already done that for my deathmatch server.
You can find the file here http://www.filedropper.com/ammoonkill

There’s two cvars available :
– sm_dm_ammoonkill : to enable/disable the plugin
– sm_dm_ammoonkillreload : to enable/disable the clip reload (when disabled only the reserve ammo will be replenished).

The two are enable by default.

Hey,

Could you make a new mirror of this plugin please ? link is dead unfortunately :(
I am building a private DM server atm ;)

Thanks a lot !

Last edited by Tenacious,

here you are: http://nice-servers.com/ammoonkill.smx

obscure may be added when it’s final.

Last edited by Ronny,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 21 Next »