Forum

[r@ts] Team Deathmatch Server online

Created 27th October 2009 @ 14:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 21 Next »

SfynX

T2P

id prefer to have complete deathmatching maps instead of just middle, altho it will help you get used to it.

rtan

-9w-

Ban the Fan pls, super lame to use it on DM.

It’s lame to use it full stop. But as long as it’s not banned in comp play it should still be allowed here.

But as long as it’s not banned in comp play it should still be allowed here.

This is the way I see it, too :)

a plugin to ban “normal” (not unlockable) weapons like the sniper rifle gun.

Weren’t whitelists/blacklists introduced a while ago? Or maybe that was for tournaments only.

Dunno, I will do some testing. :)

Serialloser

Hys.
NoraJ.

a plugin to ban “normal” (not unlockable) weapons like the sniper rifle gun.

Ronny feel free to add me on steam (serialloser) if you want to discuss about this plugin (as i dont really see what you want to do).
I have a lot of free time right now so i dont mind giving this a look.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Sniper is fine as is with the HS only plugin. But ban the fan pls, it’s just ridiculous with the health & ammo refill on kill.

saiboat

i agree with removing the fan, although im playing fan in clanwars…
if you can kill people with scatter you will be able to do some damage with the fan ;)
and since these dm servers exist for aim practise i dont see the reason for the fan to be there!

Vali

-9w-

But ban the fan pls, it’s just ridiculous with the health & ammo refill on kill.

Na it’s fine. If you can’t kill a FAN scout on DM then you really need to learn to play tbh.

Sebb

IsF

Sniper is fine as is with the HS only plugin.

But allowing snipers will be getting lame…
Badlands: Camping in them vallys or at stonebridge just to annoy sporing Players.
Gran: Same here snipers will just camp left or right yard cause they will be instand dead when they are running around while there are 3/2 scouts around or they will just camp at catwalk to annoy rj soldiers. great.

I mean when you are playing a non lame sniper who is just going for close range combat great may you get the only sniper spot there is on the server but most of players will just go for kills there to annoy other players and thats why it is banned up to now.

Na it’s fine. If you can’t kill a FAN scout on DM then you really need to learn to play tbh.

I am not really shure if the next publick pall will change there sth. cause i really changed my oppinion about the fan when i played good fan scouts in pcws lately and i think other players may also did so either we have shitloads of useless fan scouts next season or we will have still thoose massive discussions about that.

I think before every season there will be a pall around the fan.

Last edited by Sebb,

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

YEAH IMMA GO OUTDM THEM BITCHES IN CLOSE QUARTERS COMBAT AS A SNIPER MMMMMMMYEAH

jgmaster

BM

You want more snipers walking onto mid point while scoped up?

Sebb

IsF

You want more snipers walking onto mid point while scoped up?

I actually do not want any Snipers :)

Ched

.tony

Enjoying the server so far, even if I completely fail at scout but at least it’s somewhere good to practice. Seems that most players I’ve seen are awesome too. Keep up the good work.

minimoose

Sniper limit 1 is fine with the HS plugin, but can you have an anti-whine plugin for the sniper class?

Last edited by minimoose,

Only slight issue (well imo) with the sniper is you can’t noscope as its not a headshot. Apart from that I’ve really been enjoying the server, good work.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 21 Next »