Forum

[r@ts] Team Deathmatch Server online

Created 27th October 2009 @ 14:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20 21 Next »

WLL

Quoted from Sturmis

Reserved slots are really retarded atm, the two slots should be hidden, so that you could queue to the server with auto join.

^this is true

– changed total slots to 10 and made the two reserved slots hidden. So it’s normally 4vs4 (8 slots).

– Autojoin should work now, too.

– all custom weapons are now blocked. Feel free to discuss if some of them should be unblocked again.

– check our 2nd dm server on 188.40.102.206:27021 nice-servers.com :: huhy’s TF2DM server :: #2

Last edited by Ronny,

metalpiss

Well, first of all, people still use the dh, equalizer, jarate, fan and all that stuff so I guess they’re still not blocked.
And I don’t know about you, but when I want to play deathmatch I just want to focus on shooting people and NOT worrying about sticky traps…I still don’t understand why you keep allowing stickies, some demos do nothing but spam them.

thanks for the feedback.

now weapons are blocked after a mapchange, too.

also stickies are not dealing any damage anymore.

WLL

Quoted from Ronny

BIG THANKS

metalpiss

Quoted from Ronny

Aye, thank you so much :)

huhy is now also managing this dm server. Thx a lot!

His profile: http://etf2l.org/forum/user/6429/

Btw, check out our new prices

e.g. TF2,14slots ~12€

Last edited by Ronny,

ash

(Legend)
:D

So when will huhy block Targe, CritCola and stuff? Its fucking annoying to play against a targe demo that doesnt die just to be finished off by some critscatter from across the map. -.-

archy

Quoted from ash

So when will huhy block Targe, CritCola and stuff? Its fucking annoying to play against a targe demo that doesnt die just to be finished off by some critscatter from across the map. -.-

http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-10984/?recent=207847

If you have any suggestions about improving something, contact me on mIRC /q huhy.

I played on huhy’s server today and i got my targe replaced… because of awesome steam not allowing me to change my loadout. just fyi.

huhystah

Quoted from ash

On which server? #1 or #2? If you meant on mine, it shouldn’t work cause there’s a good system made by Thrawn which replaces any unlock with the default one, even tho you can see that you’ve “custom weapon” but it doesn’t works as it should.
Also /q Q|huhy cause i’ve changed my nickname on mIRC.

Last edited by huhystah,

huhystah

I’ve added Crit-a-Cola to banned unlock list. Tho targe is banned already by ronny so it shouldn’t work :S

WLL

Server down? :(

huhystah

Quoted from WLL

Server down? :(

All the servers seems to be down. Probably something happend to dedi. Gonna talk with Ronny then he’s online.

WLL

ah ok :)

huhystah

Both servers are back!

Last edited by huhystah,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20 21 Next »