archy

i love the *buzz* hitsound :D

but i really miss my ERROR model med kits ;(

BvD

flowerpower/

Put sniperlimit 1 in it and I’m happy =D

i love the *buzz* hitsound :D

but i really miss my ERROR model med kits ;(

just remove the medkit model file and set sv_allowdownload to 0 :-)

Put sniperlimit 1 in it and I’m happy =D

a lot don’t like snipers on dm servers and as far as I know snipers are allowed on most of the other dm servers so it won’t be allowed on ours. :>

Please correct me if I’m wrong!

minimoose

Snipers aren’t allowed anymore, every time I saw a sniper on pingtimeout he was bitching about people killing him (Yeah, what do you expect on a deathmatch), they spent more time typing than killing.

wer

tfortress.no

I hate snipers on dm servers, being constantly body shotted from miles away while u are busy trying to kill someone else.

baerbel

trick17
trick17

i would like a mapvote at the end of a map.
with different options?

there is some weird bug going on as well: sometimes when you get switched (team balance) and you were playing soldier but are forced to play scout because soldier limit is reached you get an awesome scout with double jump and rocket launcher.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

i would like a mapvote at the end of a map.
with different options?

there is some weird bug going on as well: sometimes when you get switched (team balance) and you were playing soldier but are forced to play scout because soldier limit is reached you get an awesome scout with double jump and rocket launcher.

That happens on all the DM servers, pretty hilarious :D

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

I hate snipers on dm servers, being constantly body shotted from miles away while u are busy trying to kill someone else.

wonder if it would be possible to code in a HS only mod for snipers? would make them much less annoying on DM

GeaR

Epsilon

That happened also to me, baerbel. It’s awesome. I think I will call it Scoldier.

jgmaster

BM

That was me :D When you rocket jump as a “Scoldier” you go miles in the air and you can airstrafe unbelieveably.

baerbel

trick17
trick17

and maybe fix the map rotation as well :) just played turbine fastlane and goldrush?!

fJack

k^m

That was me :D When you rocket jump as a “Scoldier” you go miles in the air and you can airstrafe unbelieveably.

They should make this the tenth class and then just play 6v6 Scoldiers.

map rotation is fixed. Hopefully its finally resolved now. Have to do some further testings tomorrow because every time it tries to update the server it overrides the mapcycle.txt :)

Waster

I dont like the medpacks. Scouts already have an easy time and medpacks make it even easier for scouts. Scouts always kill closerange and are the only ones who are fast enough to take the healthpack. However a soldier who has a lot harder on dm mostly do a lot of damage, but not enough to kill. So most of the time he finish off long range and he cant reach the healthpack. Or he juggles an enemy and kills him midair, so the healthpack is unreachable.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 21 Next »