Forum

[r@ts] Team Deathmatch Server online

Created 27th October 2009 @ 14:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 21 Next »

minimoose

Yeah noticed that to, i guess there is no way for the health pack to drop on you when you kill someone?

Not as far as I know Minimoose. I agree with Walker about the med kit issue but in my opinion it is better than no med packs. For variety reasons I think it’s a good thing because other dm-servers don’t use it.

Especially on granary are med packs also very helpfull for soldiers.

minimoose

True, I am loving the server at the moment :) Although I think fastlane is pretty craptastic, gravelpit is better as an alternative to granlands.

Last edited by minimoose,

Rotab

≧◡≦

Yeah noticed that to, i guess there is no way for the health pack to drop on you when you kill someone?

There is. ;)

minimoose

There is. ;)

Do tell good sir.

Rotab

≧◡≦

Well, what exactly do you want? Just heal the killer?

tragett

Well, what exactly do you want? Just heal the killer?

full hp on kill?

Rotab

≧◡≦

This should do it.

Last edited by Rotab,

thx a lot. I have added the plugin. Seems to work fine for the most of the time. Sometimes it doesn’t provide full hp and sometimes it breaks the normal hp regeneration of the tf2dm plugin.

I have also removed the showing of hp left of the person who killed you because of the “full hp on kill” it always shows the full hp :-)

minimoose

Thanks ronny and rotab :)

Mike

SF

thx a lot. I have added the plugin. Seems to work fine for the most of the time. Sometimes it doesn’t provide full hp and sometimes it breaks the normal hp regeneration of the tf2dm plugin.

I have also removed the showing of hp left of the person who killed you because of the “full hp on kill” it always shows the full hp :-)

If you merge this with tf2dm.sp and create sourcemod/gamedata/tf2dm.games.txt that contains this, it should work without crapping out. Or it’ll crash because the gamedata file is outdated :D

Last edited by Mike,

I just wanted to inform you that some of the plugins is crashing the servers after about 5minutes. I will have a look at it tomorrow.

Rude-

was just crying thinking the server was gone :D

baerbel

trick17
trick17

i want to play now ((((

server back online – happy fragging :>

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 21 Next »