Forum

tf2 website up for grabs

Created 11th September 2008 @ 22:51

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

pesteh

got a tf2 clan webby going cheap. bespoke cms w/ forum (phpbb skinned and coded to fit) for a live preview check (works best in anything other than ie7 for the mo..) if that’s not working then ere’s a pic of the template http://i33.tinypic.com/ndlzrs.jpg

was supposed to be sold to clan zt but after a couple of issues i’d rather not go into the sale’s now fallen through, hence now being up for grabs. changes can be made upon request so reply on ere (pm etc) or sends a msg on quakenet to pesteh for more info..

wasnt entirely sure where else to put this post so move it if need be admins.

Thanks

edit (10/10/2008): offers of any sorts considered.. really need to get rid of the site.. thinking 100 quid or so but less would most likely be acceptable depending on how much work needs to be done..

Last edited by pesteh,

Am

jizzed in his p

Damn!! Nice website mate.

Good luck selling it, I know if I needed one I’d take that in a heartbeat.

Waebi

‹Con›

:O
damn sweet i gotta say…

bobberyayo

8{

Very nice, GL!!

pesteh

no takers? :(

Raccoon

[TB]

What sort of price were you looking at out of curiousity?

Padde

1up

What kind of a price for it?
heres my mail im a bit interested in it: mertens_marco at hotmail dot com

pesteh

think you’d be looking at around 150 quid-i’d consider reasonable offers mind.

Smofo

Im THAT good!

for non english people out there 150 quid is like 150 british pounds which is about 200 euro etc.

pesteh

thanks Smofo (I forget not everyone’s from the UK).

my email’s …. -im generally on msn for the most part so probably the best bet to get in touch.

Thanks People

Last edited by pesteh,

N/A

RaWr ::

£150!? Its a nice website but £150 is a bit steep.

pesteh

i did also say i’d consider reasonable offers :)

pesteh

make me an offer!! grab it whilst you can people!!

Seanza

Some ppl say £150 is steep, but this is a massive drop from what it was originally (£300+), Pesteh was let down by the original requesters of this site, they made him work on this for weeks and bossed him around etc to egt exactly what they wanted. Only to be told “no thanks, we have another offer”

The site is unique & is great for any TF2 clan out there. You won’t get a site like this at such a low price usually, so grab the chance whilst you can!

wiz

Wow amazing website, gl selling it
BTW zt got a multi so they won’t be needing a website anymore obviously :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »