Forum

tf2 website up for grabs

Created 11th September 2008 @ 22:51

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

horsey

jst to clear zt’s name

pesteh was let down by 1 asshole who left zt ages ago. he was the one who originally commissioned the webby to be made and agreed to pay for it out of his own pocket. hardly anyone in the clan gave a shit about gettin a new site (atleast not at teh cost tht was required). When this guy randomly left for another team zt had no way to pay for the site as no one in the clan worked. From wat i understand this member promised pesteh to pay for the site after he had left and dragged the situation out over many months without any resolution. pesteh ended up having to offer the site at a lower price to zt due to the fact no one had a job but by tht time thy had received an offer from a multi and paying out 150 quid for a website a team doesn’t need and can barely afford is ridiculous.

quality website tho and hope it sells so this mess can be finally sorted

pesteh

thx Seanza.. pretty much spot on with the exception of a couple of details which horsey subsequently has cleared up. Im surprised that people actually know what’s happened with regards to this site..

The clan as a whole did nothing wrong-one of the members at the time commissioned it but then messed me around for a number of weeks with promises of payment but nothing ever materialised.

Nubonamission (a very helpful chap i might add) did his best to help me out given the situation but then got the offer from mousetek so went there for obvious financial reasons.. no biggie…

Eitherway.. that now leaves this webby up for grabs. There be no issues surrounding the sale of this site so whoever takes the website has nothing to worry about :)

Wlv

RaWr ::

If you lowered it to £80, inc hosting (with a domain I want :P), maitenance and the ability for you to add features to it (if needed after interrogation of the site), I might be interested. #mamboswing.

pesteh

seriously dude. that’s a low ball figure. 80 quid for the hosting too when i’d have to pay for that out of my own pocket-i don’t mind offers but ya know :) already been lowered from 150 to 120.. really can’t afford to knock of another 40…

Wlv

RaWr ::

No chance of a “negotiation” / Sale with me then, good luck though, nice template :).

Diddn’t see the edit, but obviously I’m not going to spend £120 on something I can probably get cheaper (but with more hassle to me of course) and could probably add in other benefits, but would rather we discuss these on IRC, not in “public” :P, however, £80 would be my highest cash for this particular template.

However, I might have some other work with you, but it’s in er serious loop at the moment :/

Edit Chat rocks, I’ll be back home from work @ 18GMT

pesteh

well if you’re serious then we can talk about this. but i’m letting you know i think 80 quid is a tad too low for what you’re wanting

im in the channel dude :)

edit: see you then. shall see what we can come up with..

sc.lofty

lol wlv.

80 quid?

Go pay a professional designer to do that and you’re looking at five, maybe six hundred for the template, add in hosting, a domain, maintainance and re-build costs, and its going to be over a grand.

Of course, you could do it yourself, but what you suggested is rediculous if you even thought he might accept it…

pesteh

it’s still available…. no takers?

pesteh

right.. make me an offer.. i really need to get rid of this site now.. thinking 100 quid. perhaps a bit less depending on what work needs to be done.. must be someone looking for a new site :O

appz

wMiC?

chuck in that dog, the can of coke and those empty muller fruit corner containers, then go to 95 pounds, a button and an old half crown and were talking a deal

pesteh

it’s still available..

KillaloT

eureka

and the price is still around 120€?

pesteh

around there yea, make an offer :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2