Created 22nd September 2009 @ 20:47

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 40 Next »

Qun

GoT<3

lofty maybe?

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Would be funny if he had the balls to post from his real account whoever it is.

oblivion

When NS2 comes out and he jumps boats :P

Edit: I know of only one person who really likes Dunc….mhm, time to investigate. Or at least only one that i’ve particulary noticed.

Last edited by oblivion,

Erinome

This person probbably tried to make people reflect on themselves before. And it probably didnt work out, now he has gone into a different way of trying. Picking out the people he finds the real “dicks” and the people who ruined it in his eyes, Dont just put the blame at these proclaimed “dicks” maybe they really are dicks but its never right to put the blame in other peoples hands.
And it doesnt make you any better then they apparently are.

“To achieve, you need thought. You have to know what you are doing and that’s real power.” – Ayn rand

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Who gives a shit who it is. Its not going to make any difference if you find out, bar dumbing down the blog posts. There are plenty of managers and respected people that alias to post what they really think and want to say on places like Cadred and in bigger games. Its nothing origional or surprising, but it IS amusing unless you are going to take it too seriously.

Last edited by Mole,

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Very entertaining reading.

Anonymity is the key of course.
Mr. X is the Batman of TF2!
Who the fuck cares who Bruce Wayne is? :D

Skyride

DUCS

lofty maybe?

According to steam:

I doubt it. :P

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

maybe he planned it! :P

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

TF2 actually does blow.

Memento Mori

You’re actually a faggot howdeh

tf2street

don’t particularly like the need to insult people but i guess it’s the only way to get your point across.

Trop vrai, mon ami.

Didn’t really wanna get in the middle of this cus it seems attention whorish to me but its made a huge fuss. Most pathetic thing is the first post u made was just about spouting shit at other players (“I REMIND YOU DEAR READERS THIS IS THE SAVIOUR OF TF2 SPEAKING”). I’m not quite convinced that’s the right approach.

I dunno if you’re one person or more, but the way you barge in and claim you’re the saviour of the TF2 Community… I’m not quite sure if I should laugh or cry (so I did both.)

But at the end of it all, to be quite honest, it looks more like you’re trying to be the “Paris Hilton” of TF2 – More than the self proclaimed “Saviour”.

98% of fame, of attention, is garnered through the application of a name in the same way as you would apply adjectives. The Paris Hilton brand is what generates the fame, though the person herself is what carries it. I rob myself of a name for many purposes, one of which is precisely to avoid the fact that makes this becomes a matter of being starved for the favors of young Euro-mutts. I crave no attention, I merely craved a platform through which I could express my thoughts in a manner in which I was:
1) capable of speaking freely and openly, i.e. using vulgarity as it is an effective tool of emphasis.
1) in command of the situation, i.e. a blog where I am the sole moderator and my ideas will not be stricken from the record solely out of disagreement.

As for the rest of your post re: my self-proclamation of being some sort of TF2 Messiah, I implore you to take with great humors all that I offer you. Discern the point where the line exists, this line which, if crossed, sends me from exaggerated pomposity for the sake of misdirection into reality and a grandiose self-view.

Good blog until you started defending it and trying to be serious about your lolrant.

You seem to have real motivation, but when you post as anon you end up with a discussion about you, instead of your motivation.

The defense is, as mentioned above, perhaps part of the scheme. What a view of me you should have if you find me as arrogant as Dignitas//Mickolas! My “lolrant(s)” are humorous methods of expressing what to me, and clearly many others, is hidden truth in TF2 – that certain people, certain concepts are holding back the game. TF2 is not yet dead, but it will be without explicit changes to its functioning. Who would listen to a person who is in Division 4/Division 3/Division 2 (to one of these, I belong) about the state of affairs of this game when someone from Division 1 who lacks a functioning logical process shines his fancy nameplate at me? Anonymity gives me a way to have my opinions be granted an instantaneous burst of credibility, and I can be caustic simultaneously so that I can better hammer home a point.

I have posted from my real account many times and will continue to do so, carrying that persona in the same way as I always have, making points in the same way I always have, attempting to make you see the light in a “normal” way so that I am not forced to such timely and divisive acts as becoming tf2street.

Dont just put the blame at these proclaimed “dicks” maybe they really are dicks but its never right to put the blame in other peoples hands.
And it doesnt make you any better then they apparently are.

“To achieve, you need thought. You have to know what you are doing and that’s real power.” – Ayn rand

The blame lies in the hands of many – what the “Comprehensive” list I posted serves is to lay the groundwork. It shows where I begin, who the prime problems are. I will move through, slowly pointing out those who are problematic on a lesser level, allocating blame on a very evenly distributed level by the end of it. There are roughly five people in the TF2 community who have put forth effort to actually sustain it and improve it, and several hundred who sit nameless and speechless except for when the moment arises that they can complain about the issues of this game. I have a pool of hundreds, possibly thousands, of people to whom blame can be allocated. Perhaps I am even one of them?

Mr. X is the Batman of TF2!
Who the fuck cares who Bruce Wayne is? :D

Do not go ascribing superhero analogies to me yet, my Irish friend. Wait until at least a week has passed.

fJack

k^m

gibbz lol?

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

booooooooring

tf2street

Do not confuse the separation of this retort from the “main” post as an indicator of the validity or importance of this quote; I merely forgot to include it.

not so much accurate, some stuff is wrong and he failed when he made it personal rather then just fun to read blog… gg, lost interest

This was posted by [FB]AnimaL on the FakkelBrigade website in response to the article put up about “me.” Without getting into anything personal here, as clearly it would not be approved of, I will merely state that if you have lost interest in what I am writing then you have lost interest in caring about this game.

Regardless of your opinions on my methodology or vocabulary, I am (seemingly) the sole voice that is willing to speak on the issues that plague this game rather than crying “TF2 IS DEAD!” or other nonsense. The usual reply is “But I never cared about this game” with an appropriately smug icon attached which is to show us feigned superiority to a degree that even I can not contend with. Anyone who has put five hundred hours into playing this game on a competitive level, anyone who has played at a division 2 level – you have cared about this game.

AnimaL, I know you care. Please care. Please care not for me, but for Fragga, your retired-clanmate. Care for the people who still must be saved. Care not for what we have now but for what God can grant us in the future.

Last edited by tf2street,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Its gibbbbbbbz

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 40 Next »