Forum

TF2 Blows, Here's Why updated!

Created 22nd September 2009 @ 20:47

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 33 34 35 ... 40 Next »

gryzor

isn’t this kinda like the same shit JONNI and “the others” did to me last season with the “byte situation”?

Sure sounds like it.

dunc

infs
dp.

have fun laughing at me, klu; the rest of the tf2 community is laughing at you. (i will literally provide chatlogs of people laughing at klu to prove this)

Quite :D

toasty.

PHX

So are we now officially CSS lite?

ETF2L needs more text speak and 4chan avatars.

Beetle

PwR

Jonni is the nicest guy I have met online. This is an extremely sensationalised bit of information, which really casts him in the wrong light.

/ignore

Pyle

F*ck all haters…… Jonni is a good person and I actually know the guy for real so I have the right AND the knowledge to speak about this. Tf2 street is childish here to post something this far from a neutral perspective… a lack of brains deff.

dunc

infs
dp.

I don’t really know the craic behind this story, could some of you gentlemen that seem to be more “in the know” explain to us how Jonni has been mis-portrayed? Is tf2street lying or are you just upset because.. err well, truth hurts?

iQue

keso

E-drama

This blog is just starting to turn into a place where random people in the community can rant on other people in the community anonymously.

Pyle

I don’t really know the craic behind this story, could some of you gentlemen that seem to be more “in the know” explain to us how Jonni has been mis-portrayed? Is tf2street lying or are you just upset because.. err well, truth hurts?

The big part of this is true but this is just all the negative information that could be gathered about Jonni and putting that in 1 public topic, right after he got kicked out FB ( which is worse enough for him ).. and even worse.. it’s written on a way so it looks as negative as it could ever be for Jonni. That is just childish. The reason why he wanted to play in FB again was because he used to be a player in FB, right from the start FB was created. He has put 2 years of work in FB and suddenly he couldnt play in the team anymore because FB went div1. So as one of the FB leaders, Jonni could suddenly not play in his own clan anymore because they ‘outskilled’ him. The fact remains that he never wanted FB to be a ‘skill only’ clan.. partly because this would force him to leave or got kicked out of his own clan due to the lacking of his own skill, which has nothing to do with him in a personal way.. Div 1 is just not for all of us. And partly because he likes having fun while gaming. And from that perspective he wanted to play in the team again because what reason(s) does he have to stay in FB when he can’t play in the team no more? Well, according to Jonni there are none. It has nothing to do with the fact that he thought he was better than fisshu or ari he just wanted to play in his own clan again, having fun @ tf2 again. All of this is just a cowardly backstap from the tf2street guys…. allthough it’s good to see not everyone are standard bashing brainless backstabbing community people arround here that blindly follow tf2geek’s opinion because they are short in brains to form one theirselfs.

Last edited by Pyle,

dunc

infs
dp.

Option 2 then? tf2street has all of his facts correct, he’s just presented it in a manner you dislike?

Fair enough, just checking.

Pyle

Option 2 then? tf2street has all of his facts correct, he’s just presented it in a manner you dislike?

Almost ;) The reasons he gives about jonni wanted to be in the team again are false imo.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Regardless of whether he is correct or not the blog is purely written to stir shit.

perry

[MIPC]

Regardless of whether he is correct or not the blog is purely written to stir shit.

And what the fuck is the problem with that? You don’t seem to realize that “stirring shit” has made things happen =)

dunc

infs
dp.

klu’s on a one man mission TO PROVE THAT TF2STREET IS A BAD PERSON!!11

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

klu’s on a one man mission TO PROVE THAT TF2STREET IS A BAD PERSON!!11

o.O

don’t see how ripping the piss outta Jonni is going to do anything for tf2 that’s all.

dunc

infs
dp.

Gossip and scandal makes people want to keep visiting forums et al. That’s by no means a bad thing for the community :)

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 33 34 35 ... 40 Next »