Forum

TF2 Blows, Here's Why updated!

Created 22nd September 2009 @ 20:47

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 34 35 36 ... 40 Next »

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Gossip and scandal makes people want to keep visiting forums et al. That’s by no means a bad thing for the community :)

Absolutely it isn’t, the blog post was very childish though.

Akasazh

THG
HL

tf2street should go and get a career as paparazzo.

Calling some peole in the community faggots and fuckwits is funny and did some good against bloated egos. Spilling the beans on a personal friendship faillure, scorning one of the community members that did actually do good work and didn’t immerse himself in forum/irc trolling isn’t constructive at all.

Nice way to kick someone who’s already down.

I think whoever wrote this needed desperately to get some new slander after the rumored ‘psunfragga-post’ was deleted, and somehow felt that by making it about jonni he stil got to say his stuff about her.

Pyle

yh…..they are just as many times wrong as the papparazzi. just check out http://fakkelbrigade.eu/ for the real facts please.

Last edited by Pyle,

franco

well i thought it was funny, if you cant take a bit of banter on the internet you need to man up

the longest thing I’ve read in a long time that I was really interested in

and I’m supposed to be reading 2 books for A-level coursework

Jones

“Nice way to kick someone who’s already down.”

I completely agree with this. It’s pretty pathetic.

“And what the fuck is the problem with that? You don’t seem to realize that “stirring shit” has made things happen =)”

That’s what terrorists believe to. This type of destructive behaviour doesn’t make anything constructive happen. The other posts by TF2street had arguments and ideas to improve with support from the community. That’s why things actually happened. What ideas and valid arguments does this last post have?

All the elitism crap ridiculed by tf2street previously is then contradicted in this post. I’m not disagreeing with this elitist view point; I’m merely pointing out a contradiction.

kaidus

WiK?

Mmm pretty much reverted back to a completely dry, witless barrage of insults with no coherent point behind it. It may be the internet but only a complete moron would assume this wouldn’t be offensive to jonni. If “tf2street” isn’t going to let out his name, the least he could do is move away from the stance of “trying to help tf2”. In what way does slating a completley passive guy who’s done nothing but help the community better tf2? It gives a few dudes a very cheap laugh (seriously, it wasn’t even clever this time which has been the only redeeming feature for most of this journey), but nothing more at the end of the day.

atreides

Nothing bad about uncovering blatant aberrations, keep it up!

djc

d2f~

did jones just compare this to terrorism
lmao

jonni’s immaturity and ego trip is a pretty huge part of what’s wrong with tf2 therefore is of huge relevance to tf2street and its existence.

Up

.:ne:.

jonni’s immaturity and ego trip is a pretty huge part of what’s wrong with tf2 therefore is of huge relevance to tf2street and its existence.

That’s pure bullshit.
This post just reeks of stupidity and immaturity i.e. someone’s face getting shat on OMG SOO EDGY AND COOL xD

I swear at one point this blog was trying to get actual problems in TF2 sorted rather than the plea for attention it has seemingly become (although I hope since the group is made up of multiple people not all of the writers think this shit was a good idea).

EDIT: Also, what happened to the old “play this game to have fun” attitude? Bitching at jonni for wanting to play despite there being more skilled scouts just in order to win seems to directly contradict that.

Last edited by Up,

eoN^

“Nice way to kick someone who’s already down.”

I completely agree with this. It’s pretty pathetic.

“And what the fuck is the problem with that? You don’t seem to realize that “stirring shit” has made things happen =)”

That’s what terrorists believe to. This type of destructive behaviour doesn’t make anything constructive happen. The other posts by TF2street had arguments and ideas to improve with support from the community. That’s why things actually happened. What ideas and valid arguments does this last post have?

All the elitism crap ridiculed by tf2street previously is then contradicted in this post. I’m not disagreeing with this elitist view point; I’m merely pointing out a contradiction.

TF2street can do whatever the fuck they want tbh, just dont read it if you dont like it.

And yes, TF2street has contributed to some pretty amazing changes so how about you all let them have a wee rant here and there because you know one of the next few posts are going to be bloody good.

djc

d2f~

E-drama

This blog is just starting to turn into a place where random people in the community can rant on other people in the community anonymously.

the goal was always primarily for me and my mates to make ourselves laugh. easiest way to do that is rant on these other people who do and say laughable things. the fact that it spread so far and got so influential is neat but really as long as i message people on irc/steam/msn and they laugh at the articles i’m content :)

klu’s on a one man mission TO PROVE THAT TF2STREET IS A BAD PERSON!!11

when you read a klu post, always remember – he is in his mid-20s. klu is in his mid-20s. klu is an adult in the working world. it’s the only way you’ll ever be able to read his posts and “get it.”

Spilling the beans on a personal friendship faillure, scorning one of the community members that did actually do good work and didn’t immerse himself in forum/irc trolling isn’t constructive at all.

Nice way to kick someone who’s already down.

I think whoever wrote this needed desperately to get some new slander after the rumored ‘psunfragga-post’ was deleted, and somehow felt that by making it about jonni he stil got to say his stuff about her.

while jonni was by no means a forum troll or one of those idiots in irc who just stir shit up on a drunken 3 am saturday night (you geordie fuck, dunc), his actions in private turned out to be of a rather disturbing nature imo. maybe not “trolling” but definitely the kind that someone who is a “respected” community figure and an etf2l admin should probably not be doing :)

if i wanted to kick jonni while he was down, i have ways to do it that would be much more cruel and would reflect rather poorly on me; instead, i pointed out the tf2 facts and tried my bestest to not stray from that.

the jonni post was in the works before some jackass ever posted up those pictures, i just couldn’t get anyone from FB to speak to me on record about it until yesterday.

That’s what terrorists believe to.

this is the new title of the blog.

That’s pure bullshit.
This post just reeks of stupidity and immaturity i.e. someone’s face getting shat on OMG SOO EDGY AND COOL xD

I swear at one point this blog was trying to get actual problems in TF2 sorted rather than the plea for attention it has seemingly become (although I hope since the group is made up of multiple people not all of the writers think this shit was a good idea).

we got actual problems in tf2 sorted; now i’m going to post a bunch of gossip that nobody else will talk about because they’re scared, make fun of people, and point out issues as they come along (like the article being worked on by one of the members about the anti-cheat shit with Mads/sonofpi3). there’s always going to be real content there so long as there is real content presented by the members and staff of the league; just sometimes you’ll need to read a few paragraphs about someone getting poo rubbed in their face (which, btw, people found HILARIOUS regardless of kaidusnofun’s stance).

Jones

Did I compare needless negativity and destruction with no end product to terrorism?

Yes, I believe I did. Why is that funny?

It doesn’t take a genius to work out that I didn’t put terrorism and your most recent article in the same basket of severity.

The point still stands in my eyes. Your post and terrorism are both needless actions providing no output, just destruction to satisfy an inferior desire. I.e. impressing 16 year old geeks, making yourself look better by making your victim look like a cock.

Jonni was fighting a battle with his ego in FB. You are satisfying your ego by writing these articles. I am satisfying my ego by proving what you did was pointless and wrong. People have egos, ego’s get damaged, and people act irrationally when they have a knock to their ego. The only difference between Jonni, you and me, is that we didn’t attack people that were already knocked down. We attacked people whose ego’s are probably at their peak. I am challenging the heavy weight champion of the world; you kicked a 7 year old girl in the head after she fell off her bike.

After seeing your latest post, I am 100% certain now that this community is becoming like year 7 in school. I have also confirmed that you must be a female. The amount of bitching, gossip and work you put into making people like you is compelling evidence.

Btw, I am not referring to all of tf2street writers, just the author of the latest post.

Last edited by Jones,

djc

d2f~

to be honest, if i wanted people to like me i doubt i’d be writing a hugely negative article about one of the community’s most-loved figures

kaidus

WiK?

What happens behind the closed doors of FB land isn’t detrimental to tf2 as a collective. Isn’t that what the blog was supposed to be about? Using clever humour to point out the problems with the community? Spewing spasticated garbage doesn’t accomplish that particularly.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 34 35 36 ... 40 Next »