personally id never donate to TF2C while mother tereza is an admin

quintosh

wL.

http://puu.sh/ir8oN/8f6a9a3e72.png

Ignis

SVIFT

Quoted from drew

[…]

in a crazy good day, there is like 10~15 pickups? advanced lobbies offer the same thing but hopefully much more active

i know its a late response,but the average this month is ~26 pugs a day so it’s not like the site is pretty dead.PUGs are a big contender to the advanced lobbies.AL might still get some more lobbies a day,but I ,for my part,would rather wait for a pug to start which doesnt cost any money and has a higher skill-level.

also never did this quoting thing crossing finger it works

Menty

myx
Nein

Quoted from Ignis

Quoted from drew

[…]

in a crazy good day, there is like 10~15 pickups? advanced lobbies offer the same thing but hopefully much more active

i know its a late response,but the average this month is ~26 pugs a day so it’s not like the site is pretty dead.PUGs are a big contender to the advanced lobbies.AL might still get some more lobbies a day,but I ,for my part,would rather wait for a pug to start which doesnt cost any money and has a higher skill-level.

nt nt

RTC

For the record, Tereza is by far the #1 reason why I wanted to leave the TF2C staff and why a lot of other staff members have been feeling alienated for a long time. I personally don’t want to be associated with someone as callous and unreasonable. Maybe it’s cultural differences, maybe it’s a mental disorder, but the fact of the matter is, he’s a toxin on an otherwise healthy community.

Stephen said it best:
Quoted from stephen

personally id never donate to TF2C while mother tereza is an admin

letto

Quoted from Ignis

Quoted from drew

[…]

n00b4

juju

TBA
Tissi

After getting banned by posting a youtube link in chat… i’m sure i wont ever donate money to tf2center :D

Well gotta still try beta advanced lobbies and see how it goes…

After reading all this shit i just wanted to get into tf2pickup :’D

Phnx

Quoted from juju

After getting banned by posting a youtube link in chat… i’m sure i wont ever donate money to tf2center :D

Well gotta still try beta advanced lobbies and see how it goes…

After reading all this shit i just wanted to get into tf2pickup :’D

got banned for asking masternoob to close a lobby that was active for about 36 hours from a rented server :D

here’s an idea: instead of asking for money, make the lobbies in brackets for what people are willing to pay up to play vs each other, what i mean is, put some stakes in it like poker, and watch people suddenly becoming very keen for a bunch of pixels, if the lobby ends in a draw/ends prematurarly, house wins (tf2c) that way you can encourage people to compete vs each other instead of doing a mandatory payment

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

Quoted from juju

And the video itself is allowed in youtube #freenaturalbirth

DyaWyb

(ETF2L Donator)
Let it rip

Let us all take a deep breath here and calm down for a moment.

If they charge you for the AL well it’s their choice. You don’t have to pay for the service they are providing if you don’t want to use it and that is fine. Let them test if they will have the user base to maintain this kind of system. It will either work out perfect for tf2c
–> they have regular AL players, they get money from it and use it to keep tf2c in action, oooooooooooorrr
–> AL will fail big time and tf2c notices that competive players don’t want to spend even the little amount of money to their service and they stop it .

We can’t tell what is going to happen so lets just wait and see.

No need to compare to tf2pickup before we see how it actually works.

One thing I would like to say to tf2c staff is that gather around someday and think about your moderator/admin group and think if they a re they doing well in public eyes. I haven’t met anyone of you in bad action so can’t judge any of you but reading this forum really tells that many people are not satisfied with some people. So maybe talk it through and see where you can improve =) .

Also can I have invitation to the beta phase :D . ( Dosen’t hurt to ask ) .

Phnx

Quoted from DyaWyb

Let us all take a deep breath here and calm down for a moment.

If they charge you for the AL well it’s their choice. You don’t have to pay for the service they are providing if you don’t want to use it and that is fine. Let them test if they will have the user base to maintain this kind of system. It will either work out perfect for tf2c
–> they have regular AL players, they get money from it and use it to keep tf2c in action, oooooooooooorrr
–> AL will fail big time and tf2c notices that competive players don’t want to spend even the little amount of money to their service and they stop it .

We can’t tell what is going to happen so lets just wait and see.

No need to compare to tf2pickup before we see how it actually works.

One thing I would like to say to tf2c staff is that gather around someday and think about your moderator/admin group and think if they a re they doing well in public eyes. I haven’t met anyone of you in bad action so can’t judge any of you but reading this forum really tells that many people are not satisfied with some people. So maybe talk it through and see where you can improve =) .

Also can I have invitation to the beta phase :D . ( Dosen’t hurt to ask ) .

what if they’re just fine with bad players paying to play the lobbies.
it’s not hard to get in them either way.

b33p

(ETF2L Donator)
-st-

I read the first 4 pages and I became exhausted.

The long and short of it is, give it a go if you’re open to the idea and if you like it, pay to play more, and if you don’t like it, fuck off somewhere else.

/thread

stephen

Quoted from b33p

The long and short of it is, give it a go if you’re open to the idea and if you like it, pay to play more, and if you don’t like it, fuck off somewhere else.

/thread

You’re exhausted but we are expressing our reasons why we think this is a bad idea, surely instead of just sticking with it, why /thread, just your opinion, doesn’t make you correct though. There needs to be criticism.

AB

Quoted from b33p

/thread

how fucking entitled are you

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 19 Next »