Forum

TF2Center.com, from pub to competitive

Created 5th August 2013 @ 23:08

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 33 Next »

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from beach

[…]

you could always turn off text to speech.

Or you could take action against them since if they’re going to act like dicks in this aspect then surely they’ll act like dicks in other ways.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from beach

[…]

you could always turn off text to speech.

Should I really change my settings that are really helpful because one cunt?

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

so angry :((((

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

literally making problems out of nothing

quell

UbeR |

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

thought mumble was a voice program:P

turn those useless commands off, theyre really pointless (especially if you have an overlay). can always leave it on regarding normal chat messages but i dont know why you would.

obv banning retards would be the best.

Spike Himself

TC

I’ve seen lots of criticism in this thread regarding one of your staff members, MasterNoob. Well, here’s another one.

Some TC guys created a lobby and set it so that using mumble was NOT required. Meanwhile they hung out on the TC mumble because they didn’t want to be dicks and stack a team, while still being able to chat with eachother.

MasterNoob has decided that this is against the rules (rules that before that point did not yet exist), and has as a result banned all the TC tf2 servers from usage on tf2c because of this (why or how that is related, god knows).

I tried to add him on steam so we could talk about it but he instantly declined my friend request and blocked me (not sure if blocked, but trying to add him again gives me an error message).

See here the chatlogs between him and our community manager Oxy http://pastebin.com/ZBs0bnsb

Please kick this guy from your staff, he is only causing you issues and he is making you look bad.

Also please revert this utterly ridiculous ban.

15:16 – [TF2Center] MasterNoob: go create your own tf2center, you can define your own rules xD
15:16 – [TF2Center] MasterNoob: you’re on my turf now, here are my rules

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Useless

TC.Noobas

Quoted from Spike Himself

15:16 – [TF2Center] MasterNoob: go create your own tf2center, you can define your own rules xD
15:16 – [TF2Center] MasterNoob: you’re on my turf now, here are my rules

Looks like someone is having a god complex, holy shit what a guy.

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

How is it possible for him to expect people not being on ANY mumble if it’s not required for the match? People used to stack / fill lobbies on tf2lobby whilst being on their private mumbles for ages.

Last edited by kKaltUu,

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Someone has let all of that power go to his head,

swellfoop

TC.Vintage

Jesus christ, someone really doesn’t want the other kids to play with his toys.

What a disgusting way to represent the tf2center community, banning an entire other community because they broke some rule that you just made up as an excuse to wield and bring down the banhammer.

How can he be so naive to think that people are going to play video games with their friends and not want to have to change mumble when they are already all talking to each other? Hell, Oxy didn’t have to invite any of the joiners outside of TC to our mumble, but he did because that is what a decent human being would do.

Jesse James

I want to quote something from the Rules section about this issue :

damn right there is not even a “Rules section”

But on FAQ I found something useful :

Is mumble required?
Not required, but encouraged. It adds to the game play and experience, but we’re not at this stage going to force people to use it.

Tell me if I’m wrong, but didn’t he forced people to use HIS mumble instead of any other mumble ? Just saying…

MEGAMIDDIE

what a twat

BoneSponge

bellend

karlkox

Why u no t just use the mumble function when u play a center game? so the not tc members of lobby game could join.
create own mumble channel isnt logical to me.

Oxy

TC.Express

Quoted from karlkox

Why u no t just use the mumble function when u play a center game? so the not tc members of lobby game could join.
create own mumble channel isnt logical to me.

Thing is we put players on either team so as not to mega stack one team. And tf2center mumble requires us to split into teams so we couldn’t talk to each other anymore then :(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 33 Next »