Forum

#pixeltf2.pickup

Created 30th March 2013 @ 17:28

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 Next »

AnimaL

Quoted from Crafz

[…]
Blargh. Now I would have to move my ass to keep my position as the owner of Europe’s biggest pickup. And I can’t say if I will do so. But good luck to you guys :)

lol, i doubt this pickup will even be made… skyride said he will remake pixel like year ago, still nothing has happened…

he just keeps talking to get attention and if he gets none he moves to other things… for this i respect you crafz, you actually make things happen before overhyping the shit out everything and then failing miserably…

Crafz

Don’t worry, maybe history will repeat itself, skyride will get lazy again and I will go on to save the day. Maybe not. At least think about thing getting done, beating a dead horse is futile but if the pickup will be accessible Online that’s a whole other story.

@Aire
You might want to talk to Trath, I’m pretty sure he would be up for building an API for his bot.

Link!

.:ne:.

Quoted from Crafz

skyride will get lazy again

lol i don’t think anyone, not even you, is in a position to call this guy lazy… you’re just adding fuel to the fire

Rdios

REVERTO

Quoted from Trath

[…]
To say I had added 100 lines of code to something that already existed is offensive to me because it is not true and it disregards the many hours I put in to working on that bot.
I did indeed use an old bot as a base, but the majority of code was changed or newly added.

YOLO #fag

there was almost no difference between the new and the old bot or did you give jonte the new one?
#bantviq
#ata koes

Crafz

Quoted from Link!

[…]

lol i don’t think anyone, not even you, is in a position to call this guy lazy… you’re just adding fuel to the fire

Well, I guess lazy wasn’t the right term. Demotivated, uninterested, won’t have enough time for THIS project. Pick one.

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]lol, i doubt this pickup will even be made… skyride said he will remake pixel like year ago, still nothing has happened…

he just keeps talking to get attention and if he gets none he moves to other things… for this i respect you crafz, you actually make things happen before overhyping the shit out everything and then failing miserably…

Fucking hell man go for a walk or something fuck

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Crafz

[…]
Blargh. Now I would have to move my ass to keep my position as the owner of Europe’s biggest pickup.

as big as your ego too

Crafz

Quoted from FIR

[…]

as big as your ego too

What does that say about my ego? Hell, I’m stating that if someone else will release a web based pickup this will be the death of mine. Unless big progress will be made.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Arie

Hey skyride, if you’d be willing to build an API, I could build the web part of the new pixel pickup.

Thanks for the offer Arie. I’ll probably take you up on that, but it’ll be a while yet. Would like to get everything running perfectly on the IRC side first.

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Thanks for the offer Arie. I’ll probably take you up on that, but it’ll be a while yet. Would like to get everything running perfectly on the IRC side first.

IRC is just a UI for the pickup functions, if you build the new system right it shouldn’t be too hard to add extra UI methods.
Then again, many things “shouldn’t be too hard” :D

Crafz

Quoted from Crafz

So my question seems to be valid again. Why not use Traths bot?

LimeBowler

Crafz, are you still here? Go back to your own thread, man

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Quoted from LimeBowler

Crafz, are you still here? Go back to your own thread, man

He needs the attention cause His pickup is so awesome and good and has the best admins and code. Obviously.

Crafz

You really are keeping this topic on topic guys. Keep going.

Kaneco

Quoted from Arie

Hey skyride, if you’d be willing to build an API, I could build the web part of the new pixel pickup.

As much as I love tf2pickup.net (and I’m admin on it) please for the love of the TF2 Gods make it happen already Arie! Team up with whoever you wish (skyride, trath, crafz, oomptydoompty, fuckin santa claus, I don’t care), just make it happen.

Combine, tf2pickup usability, with your know-how and some tricks and voilá, you have created the lord and saviour of competitive tf2

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 Next »