Live match logs and stats

Created 21st February 2013 @ 21:33

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

LaMqTa

fenneks

looks amazing…keep going Arie! ^^

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Can you implement something like damage over last 20 seconds or something? So you can see who just bursted the enemy hard?

ThePledge

Me and Admirable used this during tonight’s cast, and whilst we didn’t utilise it as much as we could, it’s a very clear way forward. Stats and data mid and/or post-game are amazing, and the more we have of that, the better.

TL:DR Arie rocks.

davemarsh

Haven’t seen too much use of it yet, but still it’s a clear pro. Stats for any esport coverage are a must! Nice one!

Gubbins

Op4

I could kiss you.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Great job arie! Esea have this stuff built into their client right? It’s nice to see EU finally getting something similair. You’re a hero Arie :)

IPZIE

SUAVE

progress

Netsky

looking good. How does it work? I assume you need a plugin on the server to get the exact numbers? Stand alone or using something like sourcemod?

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Afaik he uses logaddress_add to send the logs of the gameserver to a remote server. So no plugin required (except for the usual stats plugins).

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from Koeitje

Can you implement something like damage over last 20 seconds or something? So you can see who just bursted the enemy hard?

Yeah that would be even easier than the ‘current round’ stats.

Quoted from Netsky

looking good. How does it work? I assume you need a plugin on the server to get the exact numbers? Stand alone or using something like sourcemod?

As nTraum said, I just need logaddress set to my stats logging server. TFTrue/sourcemod is optional for damage/heals.
Using logaddress means any server can be hooked up by anyone with RCON access. Unfortunately it also limits the stats I can make to anything that’s logged ;)

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Kaneco

a synched warning system that warns casters and streamers about any uber drop / kill spree / headshot / backstab / airshot in time for them to caught it and you possibly have one of the most appellative and user friendly competitive casts ever.

Was thinking the same, c’mon Arie make it happen :D

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Already happened unless I’m mistaken, remember reading about it a while ago. When the caster right clicked it went to the person who was about to go big or something.

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from Starkie

[…]
Was thinking the same, c’mon Arie make it happen :D

Quoted from Sideshow

Already happened unless I’m mistaken, remember reading about it a while ago. When the caster right clicked it went to the person who was about to go big or something.

Nope, would be nice though. There’s no connection from the tool to caster’s TF2 atm.

Also, remember I’m limited by what’s logged, so airshots are not going to happen without a plugin.

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

I’m working on two things for now:
– Getting the damage/kill stats for the last round on screen in stream for when a new round starts (so I don’t have to paste it in chat every time ;) ), maybe also after the initial midfight is over.
– Audible(?) warning 5-10 seconds in advance about uberdrop

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Is this system soley going to be for casters, or are you going to integrate it into your server system?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »