Forum

BlackOut Gaming 6v6 Newbie Cup - 16/02/13 5:30pm (Casted by Huhy, Arx and Beta)

Created 2nd February 2013 @ 23:57

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Drem

fgt

It looks like it’s better to be a newbie than to be a div2/3 guy. Damn.

Anyway , might gather some newbiew friends to play with :D.

Last edited by Drem,

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from Setlet

Ye I can play as a medic/offclass for a random mix team, if you are able to gather one. I don’t think anyone from my mentoree team would join, they don’t play TF2 at all.

Thanks Setlet. I’ve put you down on the list of individual players.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

We’re looking for a Demoman who hasn’t played competitive to make up the final member of a mix team:

http://forums.blackoutgaming.org/showthread.php?1152-BlackOut-6v6-Newbie-Cup-16-02-13-Signup-Thread&p=4229&viewfull=1#post4229

If anyone’s interested or knows someone who is, please reply to the thread or add me on Steam.

Cheers

Xearo

GTD

Quoted from Russian Guyovich

[…]

Xaero, does TA have regulars which don’t play 6v6/highlander? I’ll probably look into reaching out to other communities.

There are a lot of communities that have standard pub players that might be interested in this – T-A is pretty big, there might be a few people interested but most of them have played TF2 to some competitive level before. Could maybe post a thread for you on the forums there and around some other communities.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from Xearo

[…]

There are a lot of communities that have standard pub players that might be interested in this – T-A is pretty big, there might be a few people interested but most of them have played TF2 to some competitive level before. Could maybe post a thread for you on the forums there and around some other communities.

I appreciate the offer, but we’re nearing the completion of team signups (7 + incomplete mix team).

In the end I reached out to Valvetime.net, Lethal Zone, What the Frag, SPUF, Teamfortress.tv and UKCS by posting threads about the cup. Out of those, only UKCS had a problem with it as they don’t allow advertising on their forums, especially from other communities apparently.

Xearo

GTD

[…]

I appreciate the offer, but we’re nearing the completion of team signups (7 + incomplete mix team).

In the end I reached out to Valvetime.net, Lethal Zone, What the Frag, SPUF, Teamfortress.tv and UKCS by posting threads about the cup. Out of those, only UKCS had a problem with it as they don’t allow advertising on their forums, especially from other communities apparently.

Nice one. Shame UKCS had a problem with it but I guess it makes sense.
GL with the cup!

201TinyTim

.ps

I would like to be in on this but don’t have a team so if someone is looking for someone to be on there team then send me a message with a request

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

We’re still looking for 1 more team for this cup. Please sign up a roster if you’re interested.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

*shameless bump*

I’m looking for someone to stream some of the games on Saturday afternoon – preferably someone with prior experience in doing so. There’s €50 in it for your hard work ;)

Also, any volunteer casters are more than welcome and no experience is required, so if you’ve ever wanted to have a go at it then here’s your chance :)

Add me on Steam if interested. My friends list might be full so just post in here if you can’t add me.

Last edited by Russian Guyovich,

Kaneco

You’re doing god’s work son :D

Keep us posted on this, I can’t stream tho :( stone age pc, otherwise I would love to

beta

RaWr ::

*shameless bump*

I’m looking for someone to stream some of the games on Saturday afternoon – preferably someone with prior experience in doing so. There’s €50 in it for your hard work ;)

Also, any volunteer casters are more than welcome and no experience is required, so if you’ve ever wanted to have a go at it then here’s your chance :)

Add me on Steam if interested. My friends list might be full so just post in here if you can’t add me.

Guyovich – Arx & Beta will do this, both streaming and casting for you.

I have added you on friends so please just give me a shout when your free.

Thanks

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

I just want to say that initiatives like this are great. I tried to enter the cup by making a team with some friends, who I kinda forced to install TF2 :D, but the scheduling didn’t work out for us. I hope you find your last team!

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

The announcement says, signups are closed and you found 8 teams. Is that correct? If not, I will convince my room mates to download the game and make a team :D

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Sorry guys, I should’ve said that we found an 8th team (courtesy of Fraac), so we should be good to go come Saturday. I’m open to the possibility of having a backup team or two should someone not turn up on the day, although it would be quite a bit of effort organising a team who may not even play :S

Beta, I’ll accept your invite once I get home from work.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Match schedule is now live:

http://forums.blackoutgaming.org/showthread.php?1161-BlackOut-6v6-Newbie-Cup-16-02-13-Groups-amp-Schedule

Those times could be wishful thinking (hopefully not).

We’re in the midst of sorting out the streaming for the semi final games onwards, so I’ll keep you updated.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »