LaMqTa

fenneks

– Updated cp_metalworks_rc5 to _rc7
– Updated cp_logjam_b19 to _b20pre2
– Updated koth_viaduct_pro5 to _pro7
– Fixed and updated the DM spawns
– Updated pl_barnblitz_pro6 DM spawns
– Updated SOAPDM to use seperated DM spawns
+ Link to the DM spawns, including mid versions of the maps -http://fenneks.com/download/spawns.rar

medve a maci

lamqta is credit to team

LaMqTa

fenneks

Hello everybody! I would like to talk about few things that seems to be problem in the last few weeks/months.

As you already know our devs are not having enough time to develop and maintain our website, so once again i am here to promote that we are looking for new fresh coders who are interested to work with us. We’re mainly looking for people who have knowledge (and experience?) with PHP and general HTML/CSS/JS, as this would be your main part. People with node.js/socket.io experience would be welcomed too. We have tons of ideas and all we need is someone who is interested in creating them. I would be really thankful if you (our lovely users) spread the word so we can get new devs as soon as possible. Kuferl is already having a plan for new design of the website and so on…Therefore, the faster we get new coders, the faster we get fresh and updated website.

If you got any questions or want to apply add me!

Secondly, I’ve heard that many people complain about the servers so please do the following steps from this announcement – http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TF2PickupNET#announcements/detail/225517692773989721 and add the link in the comments or add me so you can send it to me. Myself and SimRai are trying to figure out whats the problem with the servers so we need information about your connection.

Also if you are having any other questions/problems please write here or add anyone from the admin team! Thank you for the time!

LaMqTa

fenneks

Hello everybody! After some inactive admins we would like to announce that we are looking for few admins. We need people who:
– can speak fluent english
– are friendly
– know stuff about 6v6/HL
+ are interested in HL?
– are active in TF2Pickup.net
– don’t have tons of reports/warnings/bans on the website

If you are interested please add me on steam! – http://steamcommunity.com/id/LaMqTa

Last edited by LaMqTa,

Zyrre

okejra

What are the minimum requirements to play on the site? It is telling me I havent played enough. I played competetively but years ago so majority of playtime is probably wiped/does not count.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Zyrre

What are the minimum requirements to play on the site? It is telling me I havent played enough. I played competetively but years ago so majority of playtime is probably wiped/does not count.

You need atleast ~350h playtime in TF2.

Zyrre

okejra

Steam only says 80 hrs on record but ingame I have about 350 hrs only on soldier.

Bona

PMW

contact steam support maybe?

ondkaja

IKEA

Give this guy an exception and let him play, he obviously is an old-school player with >350 hrs

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Quoted from Bona

contact steam support maybe?

I think that’s what happens when you play any game while you’ve set yourself offline in Steam, with TF2 it only counts hours on classes then but not on Steam.

pablo

Wolf
HFoF

Quoted from Bloodis

I think that’s what happens when you play any game while you’ve set yourself offline in Steam, with TF2 it only counts hours on classes then but not on Steam.

He’s just played the game before Steam registered total hours played

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

Zyrre you can farm hours running on something like steam achievement manager or you can run tf2 in command prompt by editing launching options, I used it ages ago so I don’t remember it.

LaMqTa

fenneks

I don’t think we can by-pass the hours check system. Thats question to the devs. :X
Also few updates:
– Updated cp_granary to cp_granary_pro_b6
– Updated pl_badwater to pl_badwater_pro_v6
– Updated the DM spawns of the maps above.

edit: – Updated cp_logjam_b20pre3 and its DM spawns

Last edited by LaMqTa,

kampfkeks

Quoted from LaMqTa

I don’t think we can by-pass the hours check system. Thats question to the devs. :X
Also few updates:
– Updated cp_granary to cp_granary_pro_b6
– Updated pl_badwater to pl_badwater_pro_v6
– Updated the DM spawns of the maps above.

edit: – Updated cp_logjam_b20pre3 and its DM spawns

We could by-pass the hours checked system.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Hello everybody! We will start using the Steam Forums more often because it will be easier for us all(admins/devs). Please whoever is interested in helping us improving the website/giving us feedback and reporting bugs please check the new forum on our Steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TF2PickupNET/discussions

Also few stuff from the last day:
– Updated cp_granary_pro_b6 to cp_granary_pro_b8
– Updated pl_badwater_pro_v6 to pl_badwater_pro_v7
– Updated their spawns

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 78 79 80 ... 84 Next »