Forum

TF2Pickup.net sponsored by SimRai.com

Created 12th December 2012 @ 00:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 66 67 68 ... 84 Next »

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from JOHNNYJACKAL

says im banned for not showing up..

No idea who reported me, but i have showed up for every game.

Add me on steam and lets see…

Quoted from Twist

almost got banned for not talking in pregame lol

otherwise a great place for pugs

You were annoying as hell, when i was trying to figure out who is missing. Also i asked few times if everybody is here and IN MUMBLE – no sound from you! ;)

LaMqTa

fenneks

– Update versions of SM and MM on the servers – MM:S v1.11.0-devV, STRP v1.2.2, SMod v1.6.0-dev+4172
– Fixed SOAPDM and changed fDivs to the old Division plugin! :)

*Some news about the beta website:
We are correctly working(re-writing) on the profiles/logins and matchmaking. Fantasy got 0 time for the sockets pug so :/ But when everything is ready it will be finally bug free and safe place to play. If you got any questions ask them here! :) Thanks

Morgus

Hey mates, I need your help, while using chrome, when I get the match page, I get automatically connected to the pickup server, Do you know any way to avoid this?

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Morgus

Hey mates, I need your help, while using chrome, when I get the match page, I get automatically connected to the pickup server, Do you know any way to avoid this?

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/1382847 – i hope that will help you out :)

Morgus

Quoted from LaMqTa

[…]
https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/1382847 – i hope that will help you out :)

When I get to the list of handlers only Gmail is there, where may chrome have hidden the steam setting?

LaMqTa

fenneks

Got some updates on the servers:
– Changed some settings on the SOAPDM
– Removed StripperTF2
– Fixed whitelists
– Updated everything on the ETF2L config

Also…we got something to show you: – https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17222545/pic5.png

Last edited by LaMqTa,

LaMqTa

fenneks

The website is down because Lethal-zone are moving/replacing their hardware discs. The pickup should be up again this evening! :)

Last edited by LaMqTa,

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

Site is broken atm and can’t do stuff as ftp isn’t working.
So don’t wonder about the pickup not starting

LaMqTa

fenneks

Yup, just as kuferl said, the FTP is not working..just let us know if something is broken. The backup from the website is from 29 november (thanks LZ) so => bans/reports from the last 3 weeks are lost including some process on the new version…

edit: the pickubot is broken…

Last edited by LaMqTa,

LaMqTa

fenneks

bump! We need some people to test the CURRECT one if its working again – http://tf2pickup.net/ . Any help will be much appriciated <3

Edit: The pickup worked! Thanks for everybody who joined so quick, love you guys <3

Pickup is working again

Last edited by LaMqTa,

LaMqTa

fenneks

Fixed the problem with the whitelists. Also fixed the problem with people idleing in the servers. :) Let us know if you find a bug or something else

VinuJ

Not really a bug but just a spelling mistake. When theres less than three players on the tf2pickup it doesn’t let you pick a class. But the popup that comes up says “For reliayability reasons you can’t pick a class……” Theres no y in reliayability. Just saying :D

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Just a minor bugreport: I think you’re using ETF2L(?) nicknames, and any long nickname will use 2 nickname slots on the signups.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from VinuJ

Not really a bug but just a spelling mistake. When theres less than three players on the tf2pickup it doesn’t let you pick a class. But the popup that comes up says “For reliayability reasons you can’t pick a class……” Theres no y in reliayability. Just saying :D

Thanks, will fix it! :)

Quoted from kKaltUu

Just a minor bugreport: I think you’re using ETF2L(?) nicknames, and any long nickname will use 2 nickname slots on the signups.

Yea, we are using ETF2L Nicknames and we know about the long nicknames, but its not taking two slots. The name is just moved down for some reason. Will try to fix it :)

edit: 18.12.2013: All fixed

Last edited by LaMqTa,

LaMqTa

fenneks

All servers updated! Let me know if there are any bugs…

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 66 67 68 ... 84 Next »