Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 57 58 59 ... 84 Next »

arc

iSlam

tf2fpickup games are so bad now ‘-‘

Sarah

can someone fix the configs ?

LaMqTa

fenneks

I really don’t have to take care of the configs at the moment..i will fix them later tomorrow. Also the TFTrue is bugged for some reason…will try to fix it aswell…

@arc
If you don’t like something, simply just whats wrong…

LaMqTa

fenneks

Fixed the configs but have no idea how to fix the problem with TFTrue, i will speak later with anakin but really…dunno. If anybody had this problem that the TFTrue plugin is fighting with the ETF2L config, let contact me… thanks in advance! :)

p.s If there is anything wrong, let me know :)

AnimaL

tftrue_tournament_insecure
This CVar let you disable the forcing of CVars to league config values. Default is 0 (CVars will be forced).

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from AnimaL

tftrue_tournament_insecure
This CVar let you disable the forcing of CVars to league config values. Default is 0 (CVars will be forced).

will try it out later, thanks i hope it will work :)

edit: did not work :/

Last edited by LaMqTa,

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Quoted from arc

tf2fpickup games are so bad now ‘-‘

In what way?

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

i am working on the ready up system atm, but don’t have much time this week, and hadn’t any time the last few weeks. Should be ready latest next week i hope

LaMqTa

fenneks

TFTrue was updated and everything is working great again!
If there is anything that we can do, let us know…as you already know the ready-up system will be soon ready! :)

LaMqTa

fenneks

Servers are updated! We are looking for updates and features that we can add. Also we are looking for few new ACTIVE admins. Write me @ steam.

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

PLEASE ADD A FEATURE, THAT PLAYERS HAVE TO READY UP BEFORE THEY CAN PLAY!

its just fucking annoying… in every single pickup i used to play the last few weeks we had to request a sub for at least 1 player! a simple feature, where people have to ready up before they can play in the pickup would probably solve the problem

Last edited by .kr4tos,

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from .kr4tos

its just fucking annoying… in every single pickup i used to play the last few week we had to request a sub for at least 1 player! a simple feature, where people have to ready up before they can play in the pickup would probably solve the problem

Trath

I don’t think its possible without a total re-work, just wait for Shrike to finish his thing.

profix

FLANK

Quoted from .kr4tos

its just fucking annoying… in every single pickup i used to play the last few weeks we had to request a sub for at least 1 player! a simple feature, where people have to ready up before they can play in the pickup would probably solve the problem

What exactly would stop you from joining the pickup, pressing ready and then going afk?
If you decide to make it so you can only ready up while there are 12 people waiting, who is gonna get rid of the afk people?

The system you propose is just as flawed as the current one.

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

Quoted from profix

[…]

What exactly would stop you from joining the pickup, pressing ready and then going afk?
If you decide to make it so you can only ready up while there are 12 people waiting, who is gonna get rid of the afk people?

The system you propose is just as flawed as the current one.

well you can just add it like it was in the conpickup.

which means you can not ready up before 12 players are added.
if the 12th player added up, you will have to ready up. if not you will just get removed then.
and then at least everyone realized the pickup is starting… probably there will be still some retards who ready up and go and do something else.
but it will help a bit, im sure.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 57 58 59 ... 84 Next »