Forum

TF2Pickup.net sponsored by SimRai.com

Created 12th December 2012 @ 00:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 51 52 53 ... 84 Next »

CHERRY

But that will be what people want.

Croce

what happened to the bot? will be online for today?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Of course not, it’s being coded by monkeys.

AnimaL

Shrike save us!

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

Quoted from Koeitje

May I give a tip to whoever codes the bot:

Test your new code on a separate box first, because you seem to just break it every time you update it. Almost like you can’t be arsed testing it first.

I didn’t upload anything related with the pickup mechanics itself recently, so i really don’t know why itself is bugged. Unfortunately I was rather busy the last few days and not able to be online much, but will hopefully be able to fix it today.

Quoted from AnimaL

Shrike save us!

I already talked with shrike and he explained to me that he isn’t very familiar with php/js, and that is what the bot is currently made of.
Dunno what shrike may have told you or not, but please keep this kind of unnecessary posts out of this thread.

Quoted from Koeitje

Of course not, it’s being coded by monkeys.

Thanks for the appreciation, but i really feel offended as this is my original appearence and i can’t do much about it. Maybe i should open a PayPal acc so you can spend money for a surgery, so that a non-monkey-looking being is programming it.
Me

Oh and i already have ideas about the “problem” with the maps, but going to prioritise the back-end for now

Last edited by Kuferl,

Monkeh

.:ne:.

MONKEYS FTW!!!!

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

Quoted from Monkeh

MONKEYS FTW!!!!

*Monkehs :P

accless

cp_

Quoted from Monkeh

MONKEYS FTW!!!!

I was about post something intensely witty about not being unappreciative just because Monkeh coded it. Then I refreshed and BEHELD

Monkeh

Quoted from Kuferl

*Monkehs :P

Didn’t want to make this thread all about me… D

Remember people, Simians are ALWAYS watching you!

Last edited by Monkeh,

sidestep

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no_elVGGgW8

LaMqTa

fenneks

The pickups should be working now! Thanks to Trath for the help! <3

edit: but the servers are outdated and the gps.com control panel is correctly down… >.>

Last edited by LaMqTa,

AnimaL

Gps didn’t have steam pipe installed yet
^_^
Last nights update dropped old server support so i guess they arrive late at the party

CHERRY

O.O

huhystah

amazing sponsors

Trath

Quoted from AnimaL

Gps didn’t have steam pipe installed yet
^_^
Last nights update dropped old server support so i guess they arrive late at the party

Before the site wasn’t up at all.
Now their site isn’t working http://www.gameplayservers.com/ so I don’t think the update broke their server panel, I think they just haven’t finished moving to a new dedi or something.

Quoted from huhystah

amazing sponsors

Why would you be sarcastic Huhy? they are providing free servers and doing the community a great favor. I mean sure maybe you could get Hiperz or some other company to do it, but it would be the same wouldn’t it?
Surely there is no need to go all “omg stupid shit server provider” over a temporary problem?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 51 52 53 ... 84 Next »