[…]No one cares

How do you know?

Miek

prfsnlgmr

Crafz: Have a gift http://i.imgur.com/0qLagEs.jpg

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

If you’re the guy who made tf2pickup.net you should go to your local Hennes and Mauritz and say “Excuse me, these underpants are insufficiently elasticated. I’ll require something sturdier FOR MY MASSIVE COCK AND BALLS”. Or when skyride, nice lad, says he’s redoing his pickup you can smile to yourself and politely mention it won’t work without a web interface.

You don’t have to fight when you’ve already won.

Nocturnals

Doc.
cp_

Unable to login again GLHF

“Can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket ‘/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock’ (11)”

huhystah

rip

arc

iSlam

rip in pizza

AnimaL

server 1 log upload doesnt work:
LogUploader: Found log logs/L0415011.log
LogUploader: Attempting to upload log
Log response: {“success”:false,”error”:”Notauthenticated”}

LaMqTa

fenneks

Hello! As long as trath/crafz dont have the time to work on the pickups, we are looking for coders/developers to work on the website…Also, would really help us if you share your ideas for features that you want to see, we already got ideas for:
-reporting system
-sub system
-admin rules(bans and warnings)
-map choice system
-ready button

Quoted from AnimaL

server 1 log upload doesnt work:
LogUploader: Found log logs/L0415011.log
LogUploader: Attempting to upload log
Log response: {“success”:false,”error”:”Notauthenticated”}

gonna check it out now..
edit: everything seems working…i don’t know why it didnt uploaded that one :(, please tell me if it keeps not uploading the logs

Last edited by LaMqTa,

AnimaL

nice bugs… i add and when pickup starts it redirects me to connect page yet doesnt show me in pickup and adds someone else in my place

next time im added for 15min but remove myself…10min later get a pm asking me why im not playing bcs apparently im supposed to be playing

i can see why every pickup is missing 1-2 ppl now… horrible to think admins actually ban for noshows when bot does this kind of shit

Crafz

Quoted from AnimaL

nice bugs… i add and when pickup starts it redirects me to connect page yet doesnt show me in pickup and adds someone else in my place

That’s a PHP real time app for you, it will stay buggy for ever. However, there are some bugs that can and will have to be fixed so, if someone able comes along I’d be happy to give some directions.

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

I’m still not sure why you don’t put up a bugtracker for this (or at least use github issues). Seems like it would make your life a lot easier.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Uploaded koth_pro_viaduct_rc3 to all servers! Update on the website is coming really soon… ;)

Crafz

Update, what update?

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Crafz

Update, what update?

join steam…to tell you more about it

Crafz

Read >
Bugs:
Players sometimes not being redirected correctly.
One game gets set up twice pretty often.
Database breaking due to heavy load.
Multiple tf2pickup.net tabs can be open at once.

Thing you can do to achieve more stability and less bugs:
Only send get requests after the last one was received.
Include current number with get request, if same as servers do not do DB requests.
Slow down request speed if user is tabbed out of page and not waiting for a pickup to start.
No automatic requests if user is not logged in.
TF2 Server version check and automatic update with _restart.
Edit: Long polling?.

But if you want to be really productive:
Trath started working on a node.js backed for the real time stuff a while ago. I sent the source code to Lamqta.

Last edited by Crafz,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 35 36 37 ... 84 Next »