Forum

TF2Pickup.net sponsored by SimRai.com

Created 12th December 2012 @ 00:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 24 25 26 ... 84 Next »

Kaneco

Quoted from Trath

I talked to TurboTabs and it is all sorted out.

Currently Planned (Numbered by priority):
1. Re-Code the backend
2. Add ability to report users from the game info page, similar to TF2Lobby.
3. Add an appeal form for banned users to appeal their ban
4. Save logs and auto-upload them to Logs.tf

There is a lot to do, hopefully I don’t quit on this.
Feel free to add more suggestions here and/or by adding me on steam.

<3

shank

vs

I got over 100 pickups and am pretty responsible, I would admin if you still need people :)

Godof

Don’t know if anyone has mentioned it yet,but there’s got to be an AFK-kicking system.

I got banned twice for adding,waiting for a gather to start (for at least 30 mins), then went to do something else,getting back and finding myself being yelled from several people to come and play in the gather.

(Obviously not asking to get the ban off,though,just want that it won’t happen to people)

Last edited by Godof,

Trath

Quoted from Godof

Don’t know if anyone has mentioned it yet,but there’s got to be an AFK-kicking system.

I got banned twice for adding,waiting for a gather to start (for at least 30 mins), then went to do something else,getting back and finding myself being yelled from several people to come and play in the gather.

(Obviously not asking to get the ban off,though,just want that it won’t happen to people)

Ata lo mehadesh klum. Yikah harbe zman ad she yihie davar kaze ki yesh harbe ma laasot. Bentayim tihie ahrei bimkom leitlonen.

Godof

Quoted from Trath

[…]

Ata lo mehadesh klum. Yikah harbe zman ad she yihie davar kaze ki yesh harbe ma laasot. Bentayim tihie ahrei bimkom leitlonen.

k

Trath

Status Update:
Still working on re-writing the back end. (slow and steady wins the race!)
When the back-end does finally get re-done, 2 main new features should come with it:
1. If it has been 5 minutes since you added, you will need to ready up when there are 12 players. Accept / Decline, if no action after 20 seconds its an automatic decline. (League of Legends style)

2. Be able to sub players through the match page, and it will show up on the main page like on TF2Lobby.

Things will improve, just be patient. :)

Notice:
1. If you have a TF2 server that you give, it would be much appreciated. Right now we have a very small pool of servers, some of which have awful routing and are almost unplayable. You can add me or Craftz on steam to give the ip:port and rcon.

Craftz has told me that once the new back-end is ready, we will be hosted/sponsored by a game server company that will supply the TF2 servers.

2. Perhaps somebody could make some simple TF2Pickup.net logo?
Also I think the current site design is fine, but if anybody feels like making something better/nicer feel free to make one and send it :)

Cheers,
Trath

Last edited by Trath,

frixx

LG

for logo, i’d turn to accless to do it

Kappa

KRM

added ´ya for giving my server

Trath

big thanks to kappa and knuferl for their servers!

Last edited by Trath,

Sheepsi

SOAS

random shit
http://oi49.tinypic.com/122mcec.jpg

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

*European?

Leif

Quoted from Sheepsi

random shit
http://oi49.tinypic.com/122mcec.jpg

Does every jew have such a horrible taste?

Sheepsi

SOAS

Quoted from Leif

[…]

lolz actually havent opened ps for like 3 years now..
i was preety good back than.. check out my gallery or something

omrish

Quoted from Leif

[…]

you just broke my heart

atmo

A logo should have a limited palette, scale well, and use solid colours.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 24 25 26 ... 84 Next »