Forum

i46: The American Project

Created 18th June 2012 @ 22:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 ... 21 Next »

atmo

yes and then put that imaginary money in your imaginary donation fund and fly your imaginary players to your imaginary lan event

shdwpuppet

The state of the qualifier was unfortunate. It was a mess, an unmitigated, horrific example of how not to do something. We fucked up.

I will be posting on vanillatf2 regarding the event, particularly in response to Kaidus’ comment on pirate radio that it was ran by “the biggest retard videogaming has ever seen in the form of Dr.Shdwpuppet”

DarkSlayer

Quoted from shdwpuppet

The state of the qualifier was unfortunate. It was a mess, an unmitigated, horrific example of how not to do something. We fucked up.

I will be posting on vanillatf2 regarding the event, particularly in response to Kaidus’ comment on pirate radio that it was ran by “the biggest retard videogaming has ever seen in the form of Dr.Shdwpuppet”

mybe not responding to such comments would make them less likely to happen? dont feed trolls :P

shdwpuppet

Quoted from DarkSlayer

[…]

mybe not responding to such comments would make them less likely to happen? dont feed trolls :P

Because the community deserves a response for why the event was ran the way it was, organised the way it was, advertised the way it was etc. Its got less to do with the ignorant, harmful and unnecessary remarks made by Pirate Radio (for instance, greg never asked why it was we didnt have a relay for the event. If he had, he would realise that our server provider’s datacenter in dallas went down and we were left without a relay last second when it had worked fine just 18 hours prior on the same server we were using for the event) and particularly Kaidus (who has the nerve to call me a retard when I have been putting many hours into eXtv over the last 4 weeks, spending 2k of my own money to get myself to i46 to help produce coverage and donated actual money to the fund). The community deserves an answer to why we botched coverage, not Kaidus, he doesn’t deserve shit.

kaidus

WiK?

I really wouldn’t take Pirate Radio personally. It’s intended to be provocative and inspire controversy, there’s really no point getting upset over it.

shdwpuppet

Quoted from kaidus

I really wouldn’t take Pirate Radio personally. It’s intended to be provocative and inspire controversy, there’s really no point getting upset over it.

You don’t get to personally attack me and commit libel and then tell me not to get upset by it.

Thalien

;?
¤_¤

Quoted from shdwpuppet

[…]

You don’t get to personally attack me and commit libel and then tell me not to get upset by it.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Oh my goodness.

EDIT: Isn’t it slander anyway?

Last edited by Sideshow,

kaidus

WiK?

Honestly, it’s not worth it. Pirate Radio isn’t a serious podcast, it would really be in everyone’s interests to just let it go.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

kaidus is the grinch!

Ghostface

spire

Goddamn kaidus. Dr. shdwpuppet just trying to have a good time, and kaidus is ruining it for him.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

http://tweakers.net/ext/f/0X1aPI12nY63MWhL3gunMOUZ/full.png

Ding ding, Kaidus going down @ i46.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

http://tweakers.net/ext/f/QWrbFr7EQk84bp1tbvBHIe1B/full.png

Kaidus ain’t scared of nobody

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Anyone who takes pirate radio seriously needs thicker skin. The show gets like 30-50 viewers anyway. You don’t need to explain yourself to anyone to be honest, people appreciate the hard work put in but when the actual event that was hyped up so much turns into shambles they expect a lot better. I am sure a lot of stuff was out of your hands personally Dr Shdwpuppet, but things like just promoting the event on these forums or asking ETF2L staff to put something on a newspost are simple enough things that could have been done by anyone.

djc

d2f~

man…

if you’re in a very public position of power, even for something as minor as a Video Game Tournament, you’re going to be subjected to harsh and at times unnecessarily mean criticism and commentary from the people you are displaying that power to. a large part of what makes someone competent and respected at handling power is how they react to that criticism. accusing someone of libel and treating the issue as though it was just someone hurting your feelings too much doesn’t feel like the best of ways to react to said criticism :/

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 ... 21 Next »