Forum

NON-UK TEAM LEADERS PLEASE READ!

Created 21st January 2009 @ 12:12

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

dunc

infs
dp.

Hello!

I’m looking at the UKeSA signups today and seeing a large number of D1-D3 teams that haven’t bothered signing up and after contacting a few of you it’s because you don’t have UK managers.

I hope none of you think this is some pathetic attempt at the UK to increase their influence in TF2. That’s not how it is at all.

UKeSA is a small version of CGS. It’s annoying that teams need UK managers – but if you read my Northwave post (linky here) you’ll see that it’s incredibly easy to get around.

If you could PLEASE sign up – I’ll happily be your manager, as will a number of other people mentioned in the URL above – it could be an incredible boost for the TF2 community. If we get more signups than CoD4 I think you’d find a huge influx in the number of LANs, cash prizes and players getting involved in the scene.

Plleeeaaaasseee get signed up. If you’re having managerial problems contact DUNC on #ubers3xuals, or if you’re having website problems contacted Fean0r on #enemydown.

RaCio

GoT²

About the manager thing, you will only need 1 person in your team set to team manager. You can still set other people be the owners / leaders.

shifty

Sir

+1

pukz

+256

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

+1

There are loads of people willing to stand in as UK manager, no excuse for the .eu teams to miss out tbh!

Wlv

RaWr ::

Come on lads this is a huge step for tf2, let’s pull our fingers out and support the game we all enjoy playing, this is not the time to expect other members of the community to promote the game. It’s all of your turn! Go go go go!

Trashbash

Maybe interesting and important is to also say that it is not enough to be signed up to the enemydown.eu website with your team. You need to manually join the tournament with your team as well. The enemydown.eu website seems to use a copy of the enemydown.co.uk database from a few months ago, so your team could be already there, but it is not a part of the UKeSA TF2 tournament yet! This caused me to think we were participating but in fact we weren’t. You don’t want to lose to COD because of things like this so double check if you are actually in the tournament. Join it by following this link: http://enemydown.eu/tournaments/5/signups and then click “Enter Event”.

Moose

[MIPC]

Also remember that in order to add new players to your roster, these players will have to log in to the new enemydown.eu website at least once before you’re able to add them.

bm

eLD is in.

didnt realize it was that easy to come around that UK manager thing at first :)

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

I’m prepared to go door to door and hassle every clan leader.
TF2 needs this! :D

dunc

infs
dp.

50 signups. COME ON!

seraph

rEJ

I’m finding their website a pain in the ass to navigate. Is there any linky with a list of all the TF2 teams signed up, to make sure we’re on it?

edit: my bad, just found it :s

this is the linky for anyone else looking to see who’s letting the community down ;)

http://enemydown.eu/tournaments/5/signups

cubeth

rda

http://www.enemydown.eu/tournaments/5/signups – here fallen seraph

Jask

Is there a point for Div4 and lower to register?

Darn

rockit like

deff, there is div6 teams too.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »