Forum

NON-UK TEAM LEADERS PLEASE READ!

Created 21st January 2009 @ 12:12

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

blind

popkõrns

This is a league where ur skill doesnt matter imo, do it for TF2.

blind

popkõrns

oops dp

It doesn’t matter if you loose every match, the thing is to get as many teams as possible.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Of course there is a point, there will be an open division too so all the clans that don’t get into championship & premiership leagues still have something to play ;)

Hellfish

thought the CGS went broke oO

Norris

amI the only one who doesn’t like the ‘the more the better’ manner? I agree more clans are making it more interesting but should we sign up at all costs? I mean what happens IF we get the premship and half of the clans fold mid season? isn’t it a bad publicity for TF2 then? I doubt that any other organisation would still think about taking it onboard when it officially failed in this league. maybe we just should add stable teams…

perry

[MIPC]

delirium signed up now :) gogo

xtala

Norris, what makes you think that half the clans would fold?
If they can compete in ETF2L, surely they can take on UKeSA.

Rele

PC Gamer – Counter Strike Source currently has 144 signups.
PC Gamer – Counter Strike 1.6 currently has 68 signups.
PC Zone – Call of Duty 4 currently has 64 signups.
´PC Gamer – Team Fortress 2 currently has 55 signups.

Getting close :) Already signed up too ofc, just need to complete the roster^^

Wlv

RaWr ::

I’d say more recognised teams would fold if we didn’t get in to the ukesa than if we did.

Norris

my experience of being part in etf2l div3. as soon as you beat a potential ‘top’ team in your div the players seam to lose faith and join better div teams thus the clan folds pretty quick. happened quite often in our division, dunno about the others.

edit: by looking into our div, we got 6 teams which are playing now their first etf2l season.

blind

popkõrns

dont beat top teams then!

Tjet

The UKesa signups closing in 4 days – CS: Source leading – http://n-wave.org/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=354&lang=uk

perry

[MIPC]

69 teams signed up! GO!

frozza

we need a english dude/dudette!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »