Forum

UKeSA TF2 Sign-Ups [Pretty Damn Big for TF2! READ :D]

Created 16th January 2009 @ 19:44

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

RaCio

GoT²

“Is it possible to have multiple team managers? We got an UK players in our team, however I dont think he has ever been leader or something and it could be quite difficult or something, but if we only need a UK player just to be “the chef” and another one (the regular leader) can do the rest it would be fine.”

You can set the UK player to manager and your leaders to Team Leader / Owner and you’ll be fine. If im correct, anyone can create the team, you’ll only need to have an english guy set to team manager.

btw, Cod4 and halo passed us…
But on the other hand, we only need 30 more players to have more players then cs1.6 :)

Akill

AAL: i believe the focus is on the managers living inside of the UK. the whole uk manager thing im guessing is primarily media orientated

Rele

Who is eligible to manage a UKeSA team or squad?

Anyone based in the UK can manage a UKeSA team.

I guess its enough to just live there :)

AAL

TaR

In the FAQ it says that the manager has to be “based” in the UK. Could an Admin please lay out what that means? I have lived in the UK for 6 1/2 years but am still of german nationality. Do I qualify?

xtala

If you live there permantly you are based in the UK.

Rele

“one thing.. how do i add clan members?
cant find it anywhere :(”

+1 complicated page is complicated :/

edit: found it, click on the clan avatar in the top right corner and then click clan name somewhere in the middle of the text, should be somewhere on the right then (click edit).

Another question here, the GUID thingy I have to add for every game I play – do they wnat my SteamID there or what? :o

xtala

Steam ID indeed.
Just click the edit button btw, it’s not that hard, even I could find it.

davesan

epx^
Panda

if anyone still needs a manager, add my msn [email protected] and we’ll have a chat :)

**ive been managing 1.6/css teams for over 4 years**

Akill

currently TF2 is 5TH with 46 teams! in 4th place is cod4 with 60 teams.

Only the top 4 games in squad count get premiership status for the season, and the singups finished within only the next handful of days, obviously we’ve reached a championship, but its just not good enough for us :o

So, whatever you can do to help, do it! Whether thats DoS’ing cod4 websites and communities, sabotaguing cod4 teams, harassing cod4 clans till they fold or even by SIGNING UP YOUR TF2 TEAM (this method is preferable)

If cod4 stays where it is, we only need 14 more teams to be on par. get cracking!

Chubbsta

The total teams will be calculated from completed squads only, this means after a quick look at CoD4 and TF2 the numbers are roughly 30 and 40 respectively. So at present we ok, but we’re really do need everyone (including me) to sort their teams out and get all the members to join.

If you’e having problems adding people to the clan the following link may help:
http://www.enemydown.eu/clans/”yourclanid”/edit#roster” replacing “yourclanid” surprisingly with your clan id ;)

After that you need to select the squad and you should then be able to add the players from the box displaying the members already present.

gogogo :D

Moose

[MIPC]

“Teams have until January 25th to get their full squads signed up in the Open Division titles in order for their squads to be counted towards the final tally, however teams will still have until February 6th to register to play.”

Soo… hurry up with those signups ppl. You will need to have all your players registered by the end of the week.

dunc

infs
dp.

I think ETF2L could do some more to advertise this.

It’d be really good if all of the ETF2L team leaders could be e-mailed. Just a one off. If we could beat CoD in the UKeSA signups I think it’d really put us in an interesting position.

Wlv

RaWr ::

If you’re on irc dunc, find deneusbeer and pm him, I can’t access irc/wordpress at work if I want to keep my job :(. Might be worth a shot asking ESL and theSGL to do the same! I’ll get the etf2l bots to announce the sign up closure tonight.

dunc

infs
dp.

Yeah I’ve been looking for him but no luck yet. Will try later.

pukz

Can i suggest to clans looking to signup to UKESA and support TF2 in it’s time of need goto this link http://www.n-wave.org/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=346

Please contact the people offering there services as managers rather than just posting a link to your irc channel here..

Don’t make it any harder for the nice people offering to help any teams wanting to signup to this great opportunity for TF2.

Ta :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »