Forum

UKeSA TF2 Sign-Ups [Pretty Damn Big for TF2! READ :D]

Created 16th January 2009 @ 19:44

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 11 Next »

Rele

Will the red cross thats saying “not ready to play” disappear anytime soon? I hope i didnt forget sth :S

Moose

[MIPC]

You will need to have SteamID’s entered to the new ED site (they didn’t get imported from the old enemydown.co.uk). After that it takes 72h for the players to be available. You can see the status when you move your mouse cursor over the red cross.

Rele

Alright did that, 72h is a bit much imo though :P Ill tell my mates, thx for the help.

dunc

infs
dp.

63 and rising.

N/A

RaWr ::

Give more please ;]

skre

Kvakkistansen

Ok, I went through an compared the signups for UKeSA and active teams in ETF2L earlier today, and decided to enlighten the teams that weren’t signed up for UKeSA.
After going through all divisions, I ended up with this list: http://animatle.com/ftp/Uploads/skres_dokument.txt

Not all teams could be reached (on irc, which I based it on), and therefor some of them only have a – behind. If you know any of these teams, or care to contact them in any other way (through steam, mail, ICQ, msn, whatever), feel free to do so, as I am not able to finish what I started. Im sure a couple of these teams would like to participate aswell, and many of them already got UK based players.

Today we’ve gotten around 20 new signups, lets not stop there..

Cheers.

shifty

Sir

Good effort lol, were 5 teams behind 1.6 atm who have 70 and 8 behind cod4 with 73.

Wlv

Skre – pro teleporter camper and tf2 ambassador…has a nice ring to it. Nice work :>

JamesBong

Lapinou Team

Unfortunately paradox have folded, you may update your list :)

Mick-

good job skre ;)

Akill

we need 7 more teams for a premiership. just SEVEN

Tjet

comon, only a few teams behind cs 1.6

we can do this :)

Wlv

I’ve got 5 teams who need to add me as manager now I’ve accepted the invites so make that 2!!

SfynX

T2P

signing up

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Nice!
Great to see everyone rallying around :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 11 Next »