Forum

#pixeltf2.pickup

Created 8th February 2011 @ 18:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 24 Next »

Waebi

‹Con›

you do not go sniper as demo, even if your team IS bad. The ban is fully justified, cu in 2 weeks. If you are a bad demo, dont sign up as one. Dont care about the mumble comms or if you did incite your team mates to go sniper.

Last edited by Waebi,

Mark

Phase

So what if someone said “you can go sniper, I’ll go demo”? Nah, that’s far too unlikely.

AnimaL

Quoted from Waebi

you do not go sniper as demo, even if your team IS bad. The ban is fully justified, cu in 2 weeks. If you are a bad demo, dont sign up as one. Dont care about the mumble comms or if you did incite your team mates to go sniper.

funny u say “bad demo” while having “no skill required” policy

Waebi

‹Con›

attempting to give a fuck…

Quoted from Mark

So what if someone said “you can go sniper, I’ll go demo”? Nah, that’s far too unlikely.

it’s your duty to check the other player’s actually doing it. If he isnt, go back to demo, it’s that easy. Demo is more useful than a sniper in most cases.

Quoted from AnimaL

funny u say “bad demo” while having “no skill required” policy

funny, I say: if he was bad, then why would he sign up as demo. Last time I checked, it wasnt a “no skill required” policy. Even div6 shitnerds (sorry, love you all, am one myself at times) know about lineup rules.

… and no fuck was given.

Last edited by Waebi,

Mark

Phase

Quoted from Waebi

attempting to give a fuck…

[…]

it’s your duty to check the other player’s actually doing it. If he isnt, go back to demo, it’s that easy. Demo is more useful than a sniper in most cases.

Oh my bad, a team of 5 snipers and 1 demo would have been much more successful than 6 snipers. Lesson learned, let’s move on with our lives.

Skyride

DUCS

Honeymustard, you’re banned for 2 weeks for playing demo in a pickup, then switching class to be a 3rd sniper at the start of the 2nd round and giving “well I thought it was a shit map” as an excuse. Don’t waste your time making another post in this thread on the issue as none of the admins are going to reply to it. You’d be hard pressed to find someone less likely to fall for faulty logic arguments.

Also Animal, this is your last warning. Stop stirring up shit about this channel at every possible opportunity or you are going to get a 2 week ban.

Last edited by Skyride,

AnimaL

truth hurts

Mark

Phase

Quoted from Skyride

Honeymustard, you’re banned for 2 weeks for playing demo in a pickup, then switching class to be a 3rd sniper at the start of the 2nd round and giving “well I thought it was a shit map” as an excuse.

Wrong and I’m glad you avoided my comment about you saying it was blown out of proportion.

qq in your mommas basement

hz

Played two pickups today. They were fun. :P

GJ Skyride. :)

the bm man

k^m

looks like we got some Madmins in here

Waster

Good thing to see adminning. Otherwise you get only raging trolls and baddies in the pickups and nobody will play anymore. Short story how pickup1 channel died.

Skyride, you might wanna fix the bot a bit. When someone is afk and you type status, the counter of afk is reset. So if you spam status the pickup will never start.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Waster

Skyride, you might wanna fix the bot a bit. When someone is afk and you type status, the counter of afk is reset. So if you spam status the pickup will never start.

Ye, I’ve been paying attention to that happening, I’m still trying to work out whats actually triggering it. I’m not totally sure yet, but I think either you’re right about it being !status, or it being other people spamming !add when its in that 60 sec wait period. Its actually kind of annoying since it was one of things I made 100% sure worked perfectly when I originally wrote the damn thing.

Last edited by Skyride,

Waster

I think it is both. Cant you ignore those commands in that timeframe or add some control statements to prevent this from happening?

Last edited by Waster,

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Waster

I think it is both. Cant you ignore those commands in that timeframe or add some control statements to prevent this from happening?

Well ye, the thing is neither of those commands even have anything remotely to do with the 60 sec wait timer at that level anyway so it shouldn’t matter.

Bonkers

this is really great its helping the community merge, with low divs and high divs, played a few matches to day with ppl 10times better then me but it was really enjoyable. ty for puttin it back up

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 24 Next »