Created 16th November 2010 @ 22:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

Qun

GoT<3

GOGOGOGOGO

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Thalien

Need 11 more teams, doesn’t matter if you get stomped or what not just need to fill the cup up so there’s more of them in the future. Pretty please?

Will see what I can do :)

Martn

Quoted from Thalien

Need 11 more teams, doesn’t matter if you get stomped or what not just need to fill the cup up so there’s more of them in the future. Pretty please?

We already did just that =D

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

If you still want to sign up, you’re welcome. But please do it sooner rather than later.
I hate it to shuffle about my seedings multiple times at the last moment. (or to add in teams after the brackets are live, even worse.)

Plenty of spots left though!

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

10 slots left !!

We just need to fill the 64 slots. It honestly doesnt even matter that you dont play or get rolled. In the end we all profit from such cups!

-> make mixes if necessary!

Last edited by mvp.,

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

We have signed up.. so there is cannonfodder even in de lower brackets ;)

ilike2spin

RLM

When do you publish the brackets?

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from mvp.

10 slots left !!

We just need to fill the 64 slots. It honestly doesnt even matter that you dont play or get rolled. In the end we all profit from such cups!

-> make mixes if necessary!

my team will sign up if khaoz and gibbz are up :)

coverage for ze germans: http://www.tfportal.de/news/1623/die-tf2-roccat-challenge/
still looking for translators btw.

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Quoted from SoniX

I’m gonna go for dinner in 10 minutes. When i get back, I’ll publish the cup tree.
Any team wanting to sign up should do it before then (= in the next half hour). Or drop me a message on IRC if you need something.

Also: don’t forget: have someone of your team in our IRC channel #esportsheaven to ensure a smooth tournament.

N/A

RaWr ::

Just thought i’d come on here and wish all the participating teams the very best of luck!

Quoted from N/A

Just thought i’d come on here and wish all the participating teams the very best of luck!

Is it really you joske ?

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

brackets are up, see you in an hour
http://www.esportsheaven.net/?page=tournament&action=view&tournament_id=345&content_id=1244

pala4

wow brackets have been changed again…

requesting stvs of these matches pls :)

idk? – O’Rly ?
lms – idk?/O’Rly ?
RAGE – mousetek
TCM – RAGE/mousetek
lms/O’Rly ?/idk? – Epsilon
Eternity – [FB]

Last edited by pala4,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »