TEZC

2ez will sign up as soon as everyone gets off their arse and joins the team :D

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from ThePledge

Awesome!

Team Vertex will be participating!

Oh, and once we get knocked out, TF2 TV will cover the rest of the tournament to show support to ESH for TF2 ! Thanks ESH and Neusbeer!

Amen :D

Lynn

⁄⁄nν

I’ve been looking at the Roccat Kone for a while. :P

Just a question though … why 5x the prize for a 6 man team? That somehow doesn’t make sense to me.

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Quoted from Lynn

I’ve been looking at the Roccat Kone for a while. :P

Just a question though … why 5x the prize for a 6 man team? That somehow doesn’t make sense to me.

Good news in 2 ways.
1) This is not the Roccat Kone you can win, it’s in fact the Roccat Kone[+], the new and improved version, with (i shit you not) a 6000dpi Pro-Aim Laser Sensor and integrated Tracking & Distance Control Unit (TDCU). + It has some other funky features with catchy names: http://www.roccat.org/Products/Gaming-Mice/ROCCAT-Kone-/

2) I just got word from above, and can now announce that we’ll be handing out 6 of each of the Kone[+] and the Apuri. 5 was a bit weird indeed for a 6v6 competition.

Last edited by DeNeusbeer,

Sebb

IsF

£500 Whats that in real money?

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Quoted from Sebb

€585

quemmy

Quoted from Sebb

UK money = monopoly ? :D

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Quoted from quemmy

[…] UK money = monopoly ? :D

Of course. Have you seen the size and shape of their coins? Ridiculous :D

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

OK guys.
We have decided to remove the first day (coming Sunday) from the tournament. This due to popular demand, as Sunday is usually used for a lot of other matches, amongst others things like ETF2L and EMS. The first rounds will now take place on Tuesday.

If this does not suit your schedule, and you wish to have yourself removed, we fully understand, just talk to me or Crasp.

Full schedule is in the newspost:

http://www.esportsheaven.net/?page=tournament&action=view&tournament_id=345

PS: We’re still looking for more teams, don’t be shy!

skinnie

TCM

Quoted from DeNeusbeer

OK guys.
We have decided to remove the first day (coming Sunday) from the tournament. This due to popular demand, as Sunday is usually used for a lot of other matches, amongst others things like ETF2L and EMS. The first rounds will now take place on Tuesday.

If this does not suit your schedule, and you wish to have yourself removed, we fully understand, just talk to me or Crasp.

Full schedule is in the newspost:

http://www.esportsheaven.net/?page=tournament&action=view&tournament_id=345

PS: We’re still looking for more teams, don’t be shy!

ah ffs..

Thalien

;?
¤_¤

Need 11 more teams, doesn’t matter if you get stomped or what not just need to fill the cup up so there’s more of them in the future. Pretty please?

Dummy

im pretty sure were signing up :S

Thalien

;?
¤_¤

Quoted from Dummy

im pretty sure were signing up :S

Check to make sure that all of your teams steam ids are verified, pretty sure if they’re not you won’t be able to sign up.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Last edited by Koeitje,

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Thalien

Need 11 more teams, doesn’t matter if you get stomped or what not just need to fill the cup up so there’s more of them in the future. Pretty please?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »