Forum

TF2 Instagib

Created 21st December 2008 @ 00:00

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Jowy

Just discovered this, some kind soul have made an instagib mod for Team Fortress 2. Seem to work very well as far as I can see, although it would need some better maps (ie, not TF2 stock ones).

Server can befound here: 81.19.221.203:22700

Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/instagibfortress

Iggy-

awesome!!!
its my favoritt server now ^^
the best server i have seen…

nvc

makes a nice change from random spread (:

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

just been playing it with some people, it fucking rocks!

btw, dont play it with nvc. he has cheats or something :(

Like it :D

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Is it all scouts or something? Whats the movement like?

KOVACS

Pretty fun but it wont give me the dot crosshair that others say it should. Any ideas why?

cl_allowdownloads is set to 1 and there are no filters on.

Wlv

RaWr ::

great little mod, shame the maps are lame when people start capping, when dm maps are released by the owner, cant wait :D

Puppets

awesome mod :) will play it more with better ping next week (ill fix it kovaks ;) ) and yeah just add the admin of the instagib community and ask him what to do…. i can upload the files for you if you want to so you can put them in manual

Riemu

element //

great mod

right maps + a few modifcations (like ut sounds etc.) and it will really really rock!

Crunchy

MikeJS is the author of this mod, and fair play he’s done a good job, was testing it with him yesterday afternoon when his server came online, and at first there were some bugs but he’s really getting there

oh and #tf2instagib

Rele

Its nice, but I’m missing a mode with RL only (although I suck at Soldier :P)

Mike

SF

Didn’t expect this to spread so fast :D

There’s still some issues, particularly with arena mode but I’m hoping to have at least some of them fixed by tonight.

Wlv: I suck at making maps :p

Crunchy

not sure how it did really, i looked at it at 2am and found 6 people on so joined, then got my ass owned bye some guys from idk?

nvc

just remove the intel from turbine and its a sick map

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »