Gaarulf

UP|

AMAZING!

Gaarulf

UP|

A remake of Q3DM17 now!

Mike

SF

Sadly, bounce pads don’t work very well in TF2, so you’d be restricted to having to riflejump(?) everywhere.

Jh

Hey dats!

ill check this out tonight. fkin love instagib in warsow and ql

berober04

TSF

to be fair, it’s size would make it good, especially in the tunnels so please take the intel out mike

Gaarulf

UP|

Mike : I think ctf_convoy made it pretty neat.

Also :
Bug : When I first joined, railjumping were possible, but after mapchange, everyone but me could railjump. WHY?

Crunchy

seen this bug a few times, dunno whats up but im sure mike will fix it… eventually… HOPEFULLY D:

Mike

SF

Convoy didn’t do it brilliantly. Afaik, in Quake bounce pads set your velocity to what is set by the mapper. The best you can do in TF2 is give someone a little (or in Convoy’s case, huge) push.

The riflejumping bug I think is caused by the plugin thinking you’re dead when you aren’t. Which is probably caused by me reloading the plugin to fix things.

Iggy-

Awesome mode, good server, but it will be better if u have some good mods too and maybe tf2turbo and maps like dm_store. Also i think that Q3DM17 remake will be epic.

berober04

TSF

just gonna have a guess but since Mike said bounce pads dont work well in TF2, Q3DM17 won’t really be like it was in Quake

Jh

Hey dats!

After 45 mins of playing.

-needs a client command to change fov to personal preference (eg. !fov 105) instead of the set 120 or 130 or whatever the fuck that was
-the dot is too translucent. Or maybe it’s just my config. One should atleast be able to change the color of the dot :))
-railjumping seemed very inconsistant

other than that, the mod fkin owns.

berober04

TSF

yeah, make the dot more opaque, i think the fov s meant to be like that so it’s similar to games like Warsow and Quake

nvc

ban that faggot axl from the server

hes been afk for 1hour 30min on the server

Bury

Plays well, and it’s fun.
Frequently the shots dont register and your target will just end up with an explosion in his face and gets sent flying instead of dying, like JH said the fov is irritating and needs to be customizable.

Good mod!

crz

T4F

makes a lot of fun

i’m already addicted to its speed :>

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »