Forum

TF2 tournament @ The Reality VIII

Created 15th November 2008 @ 01:25

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »

The Reality VIII :: 20 – 22 march 2009, a Dutch LAN-event from 500-650 participants in Drachten, The Netherlands.

Will cover a TF2 competition. Decent up-to-date rules guaranteed and competition adminned by me.

Notice; the LAN is NL-based, so Dutch language mostly. If you would like any information in English, or more information about attending the event for TF2 from a non-NL based team, please contact me!

http://www.thereality.nl

Mick-

what about the cash prizes ? :p

kEvNx

.#mtf

First Place:

6x Tickets The Reality VIII
6x Cooler Master Centurion 534
1x Sponsoring (1x .nl domain) and Hosting

Thats +/- 600€ ;)
For a LAN who supports tf2 first time.. not bad ;)

Qun

GoT<3

Kev, that was the previous reality. Prices for this one still needs to be announced ;)

Moose

[MIPC]

Well, I’m sure most big teams would be very interested if there’s decent prizes and you can announce them at least a month before the event :)

kEvNx

.#mtf

Oh ffs sorry :P heheh ;D

Darn

rockit like

tup, prizes, arx/beta casting and its a gogo! :D

It’s BYOC. I’m currently talking with the Radio for coverage. I’ll keep you up to date!

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Don’t ask for much do you Darn!

Darn

rockit like

Mole: isnt that like a standard? Too bad its byoc prolly many teams wont make it because of that :(

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

The reality 7 was really good. It’s in the middle of nowhere, so it’s a pain to get there if you don’t have a car :) But the building itself is just good.

About the TF2 tourney, it was really well managed by amon, though with only 4 teams in the competition, it wasnt too hard :)

“Me: amon, we stopped playing that match midway. But erm, we’ll probably play the rest somewhere later on, some of our guys are off to play CoD.
Amon: errm, ok”
I suppose you can’t do that with a tighter schedule. ;)

GoT will hopefully have a team there again, maybe even more than 4 players this time :)

ANyway, just go there.

xtala

Previous edition was quite cool, too bad it’s in the middle of nowhere.

Qun

GoT<3

Yeah, even for a Dutch guy who lives in the normal part of Holland is it in the middle of nowhere…

Jonni

[FB]

after being pursuaded by exoronic that I have to bring my team and a big bag of weed. hereby, FB will try it’s best to be there and show you fuckers how this is done.

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Hooray for cool promo videos: http://vimeo.com/2343483 ;)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »