Forum

TF2 tournament @ The Reality VIII

Created 15th November 2008 @ 01:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »

Albert

a whoopinh 600 euro prize money has been announced if 10 teams show up!

thats ccash money!

Smofo

Im THAT good!

Well that sounds good

skinnie

TCM

nice !

reCon

not bad for the joung Game and Community ;)

As Albert (<3) already posted here there will be a CASH prizepot of 600 euro for the winning team, together with hardware prizes and more! The cashprize will only be awarded when at least 10 teams sign up and actually compete in the tournament on the event.

You can expect all the rules to be up to date, as it is right now we will play:
– 6on6
– cl2, ml1, dl1
– no critical hits
– normal mappool
– poule phase and playoffs

We are working hard on arranging coverage (ETF2L Radio or other) in the form of video + audio on event and ofcourse on demand after the event for you. All extra signups (paid) mean more budget for this, so if you want to help us make progress, get your subscription done!

Quick info:
The Reality VIII will take place from 20-03-2009 til 22-03-2009 and has 700 places. Next to TF2 their will be CoD, CS and 1v1 competitions, with money and hardware prizes.

– Until 1 february 2009: 37.50 euro
– Until 18 march 2009: 42.50 euro
– On the event: 47.50 euro

If any non-Dutch teams want to sign up and need assistance (for example with translation) please contact me! Help the community by making this a succesfull TF2 tournament, get your team to sign up and come over to join the fun!

Small edit: if this TF2 tournament gets successful, the next event will definitely have a bigger prizepot! Another reason to participate!

xtala

GoT will most likely be there.

Moose

[MIPC]

Interesting, I will ask the cc management if we can go :)

ThePledge

I will enter! :D

Vlijm

UbeR |

Me too :D

Regarding TUP pc’s @ The Reality VIII
We are making a TUP Arena for Team Fortress 2, with an amount of shared game pc’s reserved for players and teams participating in the TF2 tournament. This means you will not have your own dedicated TUP machine during the whole event, but you are assigned a pc to play on for matches. There will be some spare pc’s to use in between, and when there are no official matches, teams can use the pc’s to play practice clan wars.

This system is also used on the Crossfire Challenge @ WZZRD Enschede and is used to keep the additional TUP costs of a ticket down. In between matches you are able to spectate other matches, attend activities, hang around in the relax area, or just have a good time with your friends and enemies!

The prize for a full-event TUP Arena ticket is 85 euro. If you or your team are interested in attending The Reality VIII as a TUP Arena participant, please send an e-mail to [email protected]. In your e-mail, please tell us your real name, player and/or team name, number of attendees and e-mail address.

On request it is also possible to hire your own dedicated PC for the entire weekend. The extra costs for this feature are unknown at this point. If you are interested in this, please let us know through e-mail as well.

dunc

infs
dp.

I’ll be double checking again tonight but I’m 90% sure we have a team willing and able to attend!

Riemu

element //

uh thats like 800 km from where i live ;(

85 € x 6 = 510 € only for tickets in TUP

not taking into account travel arrangements and hotel

i doubt that will be efficient for most management

BvD

flowerpower/

I don’t think if I’m gonna go there, cause I don’t wanna meet jonni :p

skinnie

TCM

we were planning to go but the idea of dunc running around there makes me have second thoughts :(

kEvNx

.#mtf

I will come, too :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »