Forum

#pixeltf2.pickup

Created 19th July 2010 @ 19:18

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 Next »

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

Quoted from Shabbaman

Are you using mumble or vent? Vent caused so much trouble for me that I gave up on playing pickups. Not that it was a lot of fun to play medic when most of the pockets weren’t really pocket rockets, but oh well…

Mumble

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Skyride

However, I should note, if you are a division 6 player in this channel, you are on trial really. We will be revoking invites if people do not meet the requirements.

What are these requirements exactly?

p.s. I play medic! :>

huhystah

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

What are these requirements exactly?

p.s. I play medic! :>

Div 5 + good english comms.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from huhystah

[…]
Div 5 + good english comms.

Don’t have the team history to prove it, but we get mid- pcw’s. Will that do?

huhystah

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Don’t have the team history to prove it, but we get mid- pcw’s. Will that do?

You’re a good medic, so i guess yes.

Last edited by huhystah,

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from Skyride

Monkeh, whats your IRC nick you noob? :P

Like I said, I dont use irc atm, I was just wondering if I had a chance of being invited.

I’ll get myself up to speed with this irc thingy and then I’ll pm you, cheers man, I wont let you down….hopefully.

dougiie

CotC

Home now.. can do invites, would rather you pm’d me in irc.. :)

I’d love an invite but im @ work atm, will buzz one of you up tonight

Cloud

.wldcrd!

So, what’s the activity requirement for this? If it’s not ridiculous, I might be interested in an invite :P

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Cloud

So, what’s the activity requirement for this? If it’s not ridiculous, I might be interested in an invite :P

Been told a few times to be fair.

Clear comms, decent gamesense, ‘perfect’ English and div5+ skill (if you will get in there without div5 experience, you are on trial, but it’s more like an attempt of repelling people lacking basic knowledge about game).

randa

Quoted from freshmeatt

[…]

Been told a few times to be fair.

Clear comms, decent gamesense, ‘perfect’ English and div5+ skill (if you will get in there without div5 experience, you are on trial, but it’s more like an attempt of repelling people lacking basic knowledge about game).

Pretty sure he said activity not skill, the old pug2 you had to actually play within a certain amount of time or you were kicked. Afaik there is no activity level.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from randa

[…]

Pretty sure he said activity not skill, the old pug2 you had to actually play within a certain amount of time or you were kicked. Afaik there is no activity level.

Because Q could only manage 500 people in a channel. Why let some of those slots be wasted by people who don’t play?

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

Because Q could only manage 500 people in a channel. Why let some of those slots be wasted by people who don’t play?

Ye, the way i’ve did my bot, that limitation isn’t a problem, it could quite happily handle every single person currently registered on ETF2L since the bot itself manages the invites, not Q (which i’m fairly sure F2 fixed?).

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Ye, the way i’ve did my bot, that limitation isn’t a problem, it could quite happily handle every single person currently registered on ETF2L since the bot itself manages the invites, not Q (which i’m fairly sure F2 fixed?).

I don’t know :D. I just knew there was a 500 limit due to the bot (which bot I have no idea).

randa

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

You make is sound like i was moaning :D

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 Next »