Forum

#pixeltf2.pickup

Created 19th July 2010 @ 19:18

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 29 Next »

RareSpycrab

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Well people I feel deserve a chance, For example if I didn’t already know dotfloat pretty well, you and him probably wouldn’t be invited. :P

Well in that case could I please get an invite :D, I promise i’ll be as pro as I can be Mr.Skyride. Irc name is Rarespycrab

rtan

-9w-

Got invited, typed !accept, and nothing happened. borked?

Grem

rEJ
TG

Quoted from rtan

Got invited, typed !accept, and nothing happened. borked?

Nope, working as intended.

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Grem

[…]

Nope, working as intended.

fuuuuuuuu.

I’m in now, thanks adam.

Vali

-9w-

Quoted from Skyride

Well people I feel deserve a chance, For example if I didn’t already know dotfloat pretty well, you and him probably wouldn’t be invited. :P

That’s so elitest.

Defur

could someone invite me please?

Monkeh

.:ne:.

I’d love to be invited to this because, as mentioned in other places, lobby games lack of comms has worn very thin.

I shall present my case:
Quoted from Skyride

Rules: Decent comms and good english

This I can do.

Quoted from Foster

Need more medics for 2am games please.

This I can do.

Quoted from Skyride

we’re looking to see if they have div5 experience, although doing very well (see: EnG S7 for example) in div6 is still perfectly acceptable.

Ermm, we’re div5 wireplay if that counts, and we’re unbeaten in AFS. (Only 4 maps played but 4 maps won, 1 team we beat dropped)

Quoted from Skyride

However, I should note, if you are a division 6 player in this channel, you are on trial really. We will be revoking invites if people do not meet the requirements.

Understood and accepted.

So, I’ll need to get up to speed with this here irc malarky first, but could I get myself an invite on a trial basis? Would love to play some good mixes as opposed to the annoyance that is tf2lobby. Just for the record I would play only medic.

Last edited by Monkeh,

kuma

vouch monkeh

adam get him in, just someone ban him from the forums please

kuma

fail double post

Last edited by kuma,

Monkeh

Cheers Kuma…ermm, I think…
<3

Skyride

DUCS

Monkeh, whats your IRC nick you noob? :P

HAL

re-invite me pls :)

Shabbaman

GoT<3
HoT<3

Are you using mumble or vent? Vent caused so much trouble for me that I gave up on playing pickups. Not that it was a lot of fun to play medic when most of the pockets weren’t really pocket rockets, but oh well…

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Shabbaman

Are you using mumble or vent? Vent caused so much trouble for me that I gave up on playing pickups. Not that it was a lot of fun to play medic when most of the pockets weren’t really pocket rockets, but oh well…

Mumble 1.2, will put that in the OP.

zipfel

PF

invite me plzz :/

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 29 Next »