Forum

Team Fortress 2 Matchmaking

Created 27th June 2010 @ 20:17

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 41 42 43 44 Next »

It has come to my attention that some use http://www.gotfrag.com/tf2/forums/thread/435420a gotfrag thread[/url] to prove that Nightbox is incapable of handling this project. In reality, Nightbox has proven himself to be very well capable of making tf2mm. He has improved greatly in understanding and writing code. The quoted discussion that we had happened nearly a year ago. Yes, at that time I didn’t feel like he could manage the project, and I childishly went to the front of the anti-Nightbox bandwagon. Currently the project is progressing very well, and I feel like it will surpass both irc pickups and tf2lobby in terms of user-friendliness, speed and stability.

Wabbeh

Quoted from dotfloat™

It has come to my attention that some use http://www.gotfrag.com/tf2/forums/thread/435420a gotfrag thread[/url] to prove that Nightbox is incapable of handling this project. In reality, Nightbox has proven himself to be very well capable of making tf2mm. He has improved greatly in understanding and writing code. The quoted discussion that we had happened nearly a year ago. Yes, at that time I didn’t feel like he could manage the project, and I childishly went to the front of the anti-Nightbox bandwagon. Currently the project is progressing very well, and I feel like it will surpass both irc pickups and tf2lobby in terms of user-friendliness, speed and stability.

+1 for being a man and admitting you were wrong.

Яyan

Quoted from WildCard

[…]

Hello Skyride, meet F2.

:) I still remember when someone was stealing (for want of a better word )all the commands from pickup2 when they originally created pixel, not to mention the recent article on vanilla with all the ” great new community ideas” like temp invite etc and toher stuff.

Which pickup2 has already been using,

Just thought I’d throw that one in there :D

Pixel is open to lower divs, Pickup 2 is not, I don’t see the problem with using the same ideas in both channels

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Яyan

[…]

Pixel is open to lower divs, Pickup 2 is not, I don’t see the problem with using the same ideas in both channels

Expect skyride’s implementation is fairly poorly done compared to F2’s.

caned

MEAT
LEGO

get invite

join channel

!demo

!map bad

recieve pm for server & mumble details

play game

theres nothing wrong with pixel pickups :|

Spike Himself

TC

http://etf2l.org/forum/community/topic-15580/

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Go Nigh!
^_^

RareSpycrab

Quoted from laress

It sounds good. I’m still waiting for it :)

sepp

ye, me too! let him the try, y not? i dont understand all the haters here!

LaMqTa

fenneks

Any news night?

Dummy

Quoted from LaMqTa

Any news night?

hes making a trailer so I guess hes almost done :D?

ups

Quoted from Dummy

[…]

A self-made trailer?
Amusing!

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Dummy

[…]

I hope so :D

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

The system as a whole is 90% done. The only things that needs finishing is 2-3 stuff from admin panel, some rewrites to make it faster (too many mysql queries) and game tracking.

The problem is that these days I lack time, so anyone who wish to help me please contact me.

clippen

how is it going?

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 41 42 43 44 Next »