Forum

Team Fortress 2 Matchmaking

Created 27th June 2010 @ 20:17

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 31 32 33 ... 44 Next »

P3P3

I don’t get why some guys are spending time in a thread about something they don’t even like.

Last edited by P3P3,

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

fyi: i’m planning to start the closed beta this weekend, people intrested add me on steam.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Ur friend list is full…

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

fixed

dougiie

CotC

drop me a message, available in the evenings on the weekend. :)

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

http://www.webpagescreenshot.info/img/702637-113201195449PM http://www.webpagescreenshot.info/img/648985-113201195429PM

Don’t forget, this weekend, the fun begins

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

i had a chance to test some core stuff with gubbins, koetje, joske and the others, thanks for it, i’ve fixed most issues so expect to see more features this week

edit: personal invitation to chris to test sql injectibility

Last edited by Nigh,

Wabbeh

Shits goin’ down when Chris gets challenged! (Initiate Supernerd Protocol #35927)

octochris

(0v0)

been given invite to try and exploit site, but i’ve encountered four massive fatal code errors before i even get to the point where i can exploit it

g motherfuckin g

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

Quoted from octochris

been given invite to try and exploit site, but i’ve encountered four massive fatal code errors before i even get to the point where i can exploit it

g motherfuckin g

unfurnatly these became as part of the new stuff ive added recently, everything is working now ;)

dunc

infs
dp.

some constructive feedback would allow you to come across as less of a prick, chris

unfortunately at the moment you just seem a bit bitter, and almost a bit jealous?

is it because nightbox is doing something useful for the community, something that looks quite aesthetically pleasing and has the potential to be good?

compared to yourself, who despite possessing seemingly infinite wisdom, has done piss all for the community other than answer some fairly basic IT technician level questions on the well-reputed; steamforums-level-of-intellect ETF2L forums

Last edited by dunc,

captain bubblebeard

inb4 shitstorm

Sunbather

maksa

lets do this dunc vs chris NAO!

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Quoted from Sunbather

lets do this dunc vs chris NAO!

Let’s not. If they want to, they can always take it to IRC or whatever.

kaidus

WiK?

If the rock lays the smackdown, dunc just analy gang raped it covered in tobasco sauce.

Last edited by kaidus,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 31 32 33 ... 44 Next »