Created 12th May 2010 @ 20:21

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14

bpf

rockit

halftime for week 2 and there are still a lot matches without activitiy
if you wanna avoid a default loss post a matchcomment about your status asap

Edd

T2P

I’ve just submitted a date but we might be able to play earlier.

If we do can we just put results in normally?

bpf

rockit

Quoted from Edd

I’ve just submitted a date but we might be able to play earlier.

If we do can we just put results in normally?

yes that’s no problem

RareSpycrab

Guys its all well and good signing up. But not if your not even going to bother playing.

kaidus

WiK?

Uhm, all round 1 fixtures are done with and round 2 still has a week left to be played. What’s the problem exactly?

bpf

rockit

Quoted from kaidus

Uhm, all round 1 fixtures are done with and round 2 still has a week left to be played. What’s the problem exactly?

Yeah the round 1 fixtures are done, but we had to give 11 default wins and 17 matches got played and as a some teams can’t be bothered to upload screens or to post comments we don’t even know if these matches really got played.

2 weeks seem to be a long time, but if you wait 10 days until you start to try to contact your opponent it isnt that long.
That’s why we want that all teams post a short comment in the first week, so that we know that something is happening.

Slick

Epsilon

huge credit to bpf who is a fuckin legend in my eyes now!

skinnie

TCM

tonight 21.15cet: ubercharge semi-final TCM vs Epsilon

etf2l radio will be casting, stv: 80.84.250.20:27020

more info: http://vanillatf2.org/2010/09/tonight-tcm-vs-epsilon-ubercharge-semis/

bpf

rockit

Today at 21:15 cet the Ubercharge Tournament comes to its end. Both Team Dignitas and TCM-Gaming made it to the grand final.

The final will be played as a best-of-three maps: cp_granary, cp_badlands, cp_gullywash

http://www.levelupyourgame.netlvlup TV[/url] will cast the match on their english stream, as well as n2o-TV with their german stream + [invalid URL] mumble cast

Last edited by bpf,

RaCio

GoT²

awesome!

cami

LDLC.com

cool ! gl both :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14