Forum

Team Fortress 2 FREE competitive matches *Sign ups!*

Created 1st September 2013 @ 00:12

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

AnimaL

I’m also tired of all the european pay leagues, +1 JJ86538 for our community leader!

ups

You are attempting to mix

a ladder

this will not improve any status among the competitive community and if it does it will be tiny, This is training but if it expands then this may change but for now its just for a quick player vs player games.

, a league

there are hats as prizes but they are only for 9V9 games were everyone is a different class.

– The smallest games we will host will be 3v3 in a 3v3 the teams must be 1 class from each category (Support, defense and attack) and both teams are armed the same way with the same classes (So its skill over class advantage, Also it can form a rock paper scissors game, Heavy>Pyro>Spy>Heavy and so on) it is best of 3 game modes chosen randomly.

, a pub

– 4-8 sized teams we call the Wacky zone, you can be any class you want as long as the other team has the same class chosen. but don’t worry because there will be some games where we just say “Screw it! any class you want guys!” and maybe me and my partner can join for the hell of it.

– Another rule is In game chat only, No Skype no team-speak no organised Omegle searching no nothing! This will stop dead people talking about what the enemy team is doing.

, tf2.wars channel

Any team size is fine but it may be a while that we find another group that want to play with that same number, I recommend getting a team of 3-9 as that’s the best for team games from our perspective.

, vanillatv and alike

We want to watch and commentate over your games and record/ live stream them, This is planned to take our service seriously and hopefully get a company to sponsor us and then the server wont have to be shut down because we pull funding. also this means that by playing you guys are donating to the server.

If I were you I’d reconsider, as that appears to be an absolutely horrid idea.

Last edited by ups,

Setsul

From what i understand he’s offering to set up a server with class limit 1 if people are willing to play on it.

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from ups

UPS YOU’RE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ilike2spin

RLM

no organised Omegle searching

ups

Quoted from Snyyppis

[…]
UPS YOU’RE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alive and very angry that tf2 hasn’t died with me going inactive. Damn :)

Quoted from ilike2spin

no organised Omegle searching

How about when you play 6v6 me and my drunk mates join in and play on some team just to spice things up when we feel like it? Wouldn’t that make for some interesting tf2?

Last edited by ups,

JJ86538

Okay, On a this forum for a day and I have haters and worshipers… Gotta love dat internet!

JJ86538

Quoted from Setsul

From what i understand he’s offering to set up a server with class limit 1 if people are willing to play on it.

Pretty much, imagine very noob friendly competitive play and some games the class limit is removed,

Setsul

Quoted from JJ86538

[…]

Pretty much, imagine very noob friendly competitive play and some games the class limit is removed,

You didn’t need a huge post and an endless discussion to tell us that.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from JJ86538

Okay, On a this forum for a day and I have haters and worshipers… Gotta love dat internet!

I know right, the people you meet!

Muerte

elev8

do we get in game medals if we enter?

JJ86538

Quoted from Setsul

[…]
You didn’t need a huge post and an endless discussion to tell us that.

If a jobs worth doing, its worth doing to a high standard.

Setsul

Quoted from JJ86538

[…]

If a jobs worth doing, its worth doing to a high standard.

You didn’t do anything apart from fabricating a wall of text?

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

It sounds like what you want to do is get a group of people to play organized pubs with – have both teams obey certain restrictions for fun and without a competitive attitude.

However, I would say the ETF2L forums are the worst place to look for members. Everyone who plays in this league has already moved up to a higher level of competitive play by participating in a few matches than the level you’re offering them to explore.

You should look for members in communities that are not already familiar with competitive play, such as the Steampowered official forums.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

i sincerely laughed hard while reading, thats a big plus for this thread already!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »