Forum

Old nicknames

Created 5th January 2010 @ 14:53

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 12 Next »

Fanva

Switch
Fapen
Fanva

And sometimes i just randomly change it for a bit like now im called: Mr Master Pumpkinblaster after a song by Junkie Kut

Last edited by Fanva,

rge

years ago the nick was RaGe, rge is what’s left of it.

hoppi

TIDS

i forgot about my age of empires II nick:

baumwolloktopus

Mike

TEZC

Faster than a Master was first, totally awesome name obviously, Second was Vint4ge, because my first name was too long to go with a clan tag and “Vintage” was on the tip of the neck of my guitar, then Mike because it was nice and short and it’s also my real name!

Last edited by Mike,

Moreg

dc.

PG_Captain – yeah….

Black Hawk – in mohaa

Red Dragon

Mordessa – realised its a girl name

Moregnan – created from celtic gods names I guess, I dont really remember.

SamurAi

Last edited by SamurAi,

Mort

#YOLO
swimp

Mortal, for 2 years
Fraction, for couple of months
Mortal, switched back since all my friends knew me as Mortal and no one called me Fraction :)

The origin of my name might be because I’m an atheist.

Freak

1998-2000: Playing quake2 and quake3 at the time. my nickname was Trunks from the dragonball character.
2001-now: Changed to Freak, ’cause one of my fav song is Freak On A Leash of Korn

Krissz

KK

2000-2005 I used pHIL_father in cs1.6 then when I became 14 i realised i cant be a father at 14.

2005-2??? Krissz

ambra

-drazhar: I was 12/13 and cheating in diablo 2 multiplayer
-warblade: I was 14 and started playing counterstrike at the internet point outside of my high school
-ka0s: 15-20 kept this nickname for all the time spent playing warcraft 3 and dawn of war before deciding that it sucked. I still keep this for msn and on most forums
-shitty fake nicks on other videogames
-ambra is my recent nickname after deciding that “ka0s” sucked also considering there are 3 ka0s (even a dresses shop) with the same nickname ONLY IN MY OWN TOWN: only other italians relate that nick to a first name so it sounds unfamiliar to foreigners. Plus, its original

Last edited by ambra,

Rele

Victim – cause I was/am one at fps
Relentless – Sultan Imbragimov’s (a boxer) nickname is The Relentless and I liked that so I just stole it :) I also used to use 3’s instead of e’s (r3l3ntl3ss) but I then figured i like it more without the leetspeak.

The following I use(d) for a short time during TF2

Nes – Short for nescafe, although I hate coffee, dunno why I came up with that :D
BUBBLEMAN – cause I was forced to use the name of a megaman boss by my teammates :(
SHORYUKEN!!1 – cause Street Fighter is cool and everyone hates this move :P

Last edited by Rele,

Mike

TEZC

relentless’s story is best

Sofa King

good old days with cod4. Captain. pRize^

evokje

WiK?

Evil
evokje

brt