Forum

Gaming gear advice

Created 7th August 2013 @ 10:51

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Blinky

Hello,

So, i got over 300€ to buy new gaming gear, so need advice to be sure which choice will be best.Mostly im going to change:Mouse, mouse pad, headset and keyboard.

Thanks for help :)

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Quoted from Blinky

Hello,

So, i got over 300€ to buy new gaming gear, so need advice to be sure which choice will be best.Mostly im going to change:Mouse, mouse pad, headset and keyboard.

Thanks for help :)

Mouse: some good flawless sensor one. Zowie stuff, g400, da 2013 are good choises.
Mousepad: personal preference, depends if you want hard or soft.
Headphones: Ask atmo
Keyboard: Mechanical, choose the switch you like.

Limp.

EPA

Quoted from MIndYe

[…]
Mouse: some good flawless sensor one. Zowie stuff, g400, da 2013 are good choises.
Mousepad: personal preference, depends if you want hard or soft.
Headphones: Ask atmo
Keyboard: Mechanical, choose the switch you like.

nope, its broken.

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Quoted from Limp.

[…]

nope, its broken.

K, haven’t really dove in to that one, only read a few positive things about it.

Last edited by MIndYe,

Mista

Avoid Logitech mouses unless you’re super sweet with their cords, they tend to die real quick…

basH.

hf

razer abyssus is really good :)

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Mista

Avoid Logitech mouses unless you’re super sweet with their cords, they tend to die real quick…

bs my g400 is going for 2 years now

Jimmi

[GRäS]

Quoted from rytis

[…]
bs my g400 is going for 2 years now

3 of tf2 buds + me has had issues with g400.
Still i bought after my first broke since its good for gaming but you have to be gentle with the cord.

clip

ist doof

Mat: Go with the QcK+. I own the Goliathus and the QcK+, and i like the light way the mat is created, if you want to almost pay the double of the price go with the Goliathus if you like heavy and solid mats, the rubbery is quite equal.

rat

Quoted from Limp.

[…]

nope, its broken.

care to elaborate on this, I’m considering getting one.

Mundi

dogs.tf

Quoted from basH.

razer abyssus is really good :)

it lasted me like 3 months then mouse1 died.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Jimmi

[…]

3 of tf2 buds + me has had issues with g400.
Still i bought after my first broke since its good for gaming but you have to be gentle with the cord.

nah I’ve thrown the mouse numerous times, still going :D

arc

iSlam

mouse: Deathadder, g400 etc. give the mionix naos 8200 a look as well

keyboard: Any mechanical with good build quality, avoid razer shit. Can heartily recommend the ducky shine 2. Browns are a safe switch for someone who hasn’t used one before. Check out comparisons or something on youtube.

headphones: ATH-M50’s are always a safe choice, SRH 840s are around the same price range and deserve a look as well.

vani

Bully

Zowie AM is really good if you don’t mind ambidextrous mice. FK is the exact same mouse with a different shape (ambidextrous)
Deathadder 2013 seems to be hit or miss, some people seem to have problem with theirs while others doesnt

Can’t recommend that many mousemats but qck+ heavy and Puretrak Talent are good cloth pads, Both lasts about 7~ months, give or take

alba

duplo

mouse: zowie am
pad: puretrak talent
headphones: jvc ha-rx700
mic: speedlink clip on mic
keyboard: whatever keyboard really

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »