Forum

The well #6 - FB

Created 2nd December 2010 @ 08:24

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 12 Next »

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

How does FB get motavited when playing badly? Any tips?

How do your soliders play with the rest of the team?

How do you push chokes effectively?

konr

k thanks Arie quad sent me quad.exe.

quad

Quoted from konr

k thanks Arie quad sent me quad.exe.

1konr1cup.exe

konr

Quoted from quad

[…]
1konr1cup.exe

Sexy

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Arie – Would you please upload the picture of you on your driving license as you look so adorably cute! :].

Also – In Dutch is “Having Sex In The Kitchen” the best phrase ever?

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

dauk

Do you live a single day without regret not taking extremer into fb first team in the old days?

kuma

north or south netherlands?

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Sex hebben in de keuken?

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from CrashSite

How does FB get motavited when playing badly? Any tips?

How do your soliders play with the rest of the team?

How do you push chokes effectively?

See every new round as an opportunity to do better. Sometimes it’s just realizing it’s not your night and try to have peace with that, try again next map. If it’s really bad you just rage and have a laugh afterwards or the next day.

Leon and the scouts usually team up to make little traps or small pushes on the enemy scouts. This switches with Exfane depending on positions/situation.
Our team revolves around the soldiers instead of the demo. Exfane being main caller and pocket. Leon as aggro.

Pushing chokes is all about making the other uber first and delaying yours as long as possible. Guard against enemy scouts slipping past for a backcap (esp. granary cp2-3).
Sometimes you all spam and do damage, other times you notice the enemy medic is too close and suicide your aggro soldier on him to trigger the uber. If you succeed, delay your uber and push, if the bomb fails, everyone else needs to stay alive. If the enemy team decides to use the opportunity to push, get a scout to start a backcap to force some/all their players back.

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Arie – Would you please upload the picture of you on your driving license as you look so adorably cute! :].

My driving license picture is ‘eyes only’, sorry.

Neuken in de keuken!

Anathema

Neuken in de keuken, debiel :p

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from dauk

Do you live a single day without regret not taking extremer into fb first team in the old days?

Yes, yesterday we beat Epsilon on granary and Extremer went full emo-rage-unlocks-mode on gravelpit forcing his team to forfeit.

Almost all other days I cry in my pillow. In our defense, back in those days he was still growing to be the insane guy he is today and didn’t talk at all ;)

Last edited by Arie,

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from kuma

north or south netherlands?

Rotterdam, so that’s south-westish.

kuma

which is better?

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from kuma

which is better?

Every part not Amsterdam is fine, I hate Amsterdam. I hate the bloody cyclists running you over, the small streets with cars, cyclists and pedestrians in the same lane, I hate the tourist taking pictures of the cars running over cyclists running over pedestrians. But most of all I hate ViQun. If he ever gets in FB his name shall be ViQun the Arrogant Amsterdammer.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 12 Next »