Forum

Black ops

Created 9th November 2010 @ 12:18

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next »

Insanity

X(

omg guize. My friends persuaded me to buy this game, DON’T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID.
Joining a server; almost impossible.
When you’re finally in a server it lags like hell.
When you try to invite a friend to play together; the invite never comes through and if it does the probability of you being able to join the server is very fucking low.
Well done, this game pissed me off in 30 minutes.
I’d spend your money on something better than this monkeh

Linus

[d¿s]

Well duh, obviously, the lag issues will be fixed asap.

H4reM

eXtensive!

it’s the XBOX 360 version. Maybe the PC version will be better about physics. Who knows

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from Stew

blatant tongue in cheek comment!
gl with that

Thanks, not sure I’ll need it as I’m already the fifth best tf2 player of all time, just a few more rungs on the ladder to climb!

Last edited by Monkeh,

Waebi

‹Con›

kinda fucked over, seeing that due to some bad directx version or whatever i can now neither play bo nor TF2 or any other game, as they all just crash.

Steve

can’t believe people actually went to a midnight launch for this shit

Smofo

Im THAT good!

The multiplayer is insanely laggy atm.

Atkins

Velox.
TSPAG

ps3 version is insane.

Ignorant people are resistant to learning.

Also, how did this get to page 2 without http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6085/e5s0j.jpg

Last edited by Fluffy Meowington,

alfa

there you go, the yearly cod series which repeat the same stuff over and over again

Last edited by alfa,

laress

Waiting for uber-lags fix.

Steve

local game store sold it for 60€, went to an ‘elektro’shop (fridges, washingmachines,..) and got it there for 45€, ridiculous

iQue

keso

Best CoD game in a while? I don’t think a singleplayer CoD game has ever been this fun.

MP is great, I can play without lag no problem. Hope they get it fixed for those still struggling.

I know all the cool kids hate on Treyarch or CoD in general, but it really is a quality game, given you like the formula in the first place.

Last edited by iQue,

laress

In MW2, COD4 i can play easily in full with 70+ fps, but in Black Ops 5 fps in the lowest settings. Great.

My graphics card burst into flames as soon as i bought this, but played it on the spare pc. Pretty fun

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next »