Amnesia, The Dark Descent. Community Game Run

Created 18th October 2010 @ 18:31

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

Smofo

Im THAT good!

You should make like a rule for people to use voice activation

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Will do now. You coming Smofo and Flushy?

Last edited by CrashSite,

Smofo

Im THAT good!

I don’t own the game for obvious reasons.. not having enough underwear to shit in ..

djc

d2f~

Quoted from flushy

er ye awesome game btw, just started the zombie bit so will continue with djc holding my hand as hes

fearless in the face of amnesia’s jump scares and creepymoans

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Come on community, even if you don’t want to do it get your friends and teammates to sign up.

mb

keso

The part in the flooded wine cellar(I think it was) is the most intense and ‘on-the-brink-to-shit-your-pants’ part of any video… AND I HAVEN’T EVEN PLAYED IT. I just watched a video of it!!!!!

Waebi

‹Con›

may be getting it even tho I’ll piss myself. Dunno if I’ll be available definitely though.

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

just went up the first flight of stairs and had to save the game and exit. halp :(

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

So far we got me, fanto, (maybe) waebi, Mattdog, maybe one of his friends and mb ( I think). Well that would be the first 5. I want 50 people if I can. Even if you ahve clocked it come on and do it again, it is a different experience wit others. Or you can scare other people by telling them wrong info about what is coming next….

Anyways for £13.00 you can join in:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/57300

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

I’m going to so buy this! It sounds awesome..!

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Yay one more. Get all your friends to come as well.

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Count me in! :D

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

kk, time for the lunch bump, more people means more pants-shitting fun.

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

I dislike scary games, but I still want to try it.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Don’t worry you will 4 other guys to shit urself with. And btw no one is worse with horror games/films/books than me, I am going to die….

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »