Forum

Demo Smooth Panel not Saving Smoothed Demos

Created 29th May 2013 @ 01:47

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Will

Quoted from grid

I had a demo I wanted to smooth but wasnt able because of that bug. Then I installed TF2 on the NEW PC, tried to record a video with that bug to show to steam support, and god, I SAVED smoothed demo. Now I can’t smooth the same demo using same pc again.
Cant explain it.

But how did you make the video on your channel?

Sw1tch

I tried to do a show process smooth but I can’t seem to get rid of these green lines. http://puu.sh/3PFuQ.png

Does anyone know how?

Nofe92

Cosa?

Quoted from Sw1tch

I tried to do a show process smooth but I can’t seem to get rid of these green lines. http://puu.sh/3PFuQ.png

Does anyone know how?

That is part of the smooth’s tools. You can’t get rid of it, unless there’s a specific command line.
I would like to test some solutions but an update deleted my tf2 installation and I can’t download it from home (3g connection).
As soon as i can I will try with several virtual machine. Grid if you have any info or idea post it here

KlunTe

NASA

Quoted from Nofe92

[…]
That is part of the smooth’s tools. You can’t get rid of it, unless there’s a specific command line.
I would like to test some solutions but an update deleted my tf2 installation and I can’t download it from home (3g connection).
As soon as i can I will try with several virtual machine. Grid if you have any info or idea post it here

Possibly custom configs/model/particles/whatever the fuck you got installed interfering?
Maybe you just need the vanila game for it to be working.

Pat

MAFIA

The Smooth panel will save the smooths, if your demo is in the tf directory, not in tf/Demos or so..

deli

IKEA

Quoted from Pat

The Smooth panel will save the smooths, if your demo is in the tf directory, not in tf/Demos or so..

not for me

BOOM

sB

Same here, can’t smooth for my movie >_<

Nofe92

Cosa?

1 week off the web and still no updates. Disappointing!
I have some ideas but I still need to get tf2. As soon as I get it I’ll do several tests

Will

Quoted from Nofe92

1 week off the web and still no updates. Disappointing!
I have some ideas but I still need to get tf2. As soon as I get it I’ll do several tests

Any luck?

Sw1tch

Valve pls

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

FIX IT

Nofe92

Cosa?

Ok I’m back, I still need to download the latest update but I suppose it will not fix the bug.
Last week I tested on win xp but it had the same issue. So we can exclude privileges on writing or the 64 bit factor.
Is there anyone that can actually smooth? If yes could you list your os, hardware, directory, name of the demo and upload the demo if it’s only one that works?
Again, if you have any suggestion make it!
Valve says they know about this, but nothing has changed in more then 3 months…disappointing!
I’ll go on testing with my virtual machines army

Almie

pwn!
gum

Quoted from Nofe92

Ok I’m back, I still need to download the latest update but I suppose it will not fix the bug.
Last week I tested on win xp but it had the same issue. So we can exclude privileges on writing or the 64 bit factor.
Is there anyone that can actually smooth? If yes could you list your os, hardware, directory, name of the demo and upload the demo if it’s only one that works?
Valve says they know about this, but nothing has changed in more then 3 months…disappointing!

I spoke to NaF and he said his smoothing only works in Lawena. But that was months ago, the situation might have changed.

KlunTe

NASA

Quoted from Nofe92

Doing god’s work my friend

Sw1tch

idk if this will help at all but…

I tried smoothing in gmod because I needed some map cinematics, and to my surprise it worked! So giddy with joy I restart good ol’ Garry to get to work and when I try smoothing again it just wouldn’t save. I only cried for 2 hours.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »